Vipeax

Server-side Hotfix 0.7.2, Helicopter status and server info

FOUND HELI ON STARSKY ISLAND!

Skalisty.. and relax because finding it is half the battle. good luck getting it to work

Our's was on Skalitsy too, we had a great night of play getting it. Got attacked by some server hoppers but they didn't manage to stop us. Over the evening we killed 5-7 players and only one man of ours went down. We now have a shiny heli to show for it :)

are they ingame yet?

Are you blind, ignorant or just too lazy to read the posts above?

I confirm the heli spawn on Skalisty island !!

But question it's obligate to repair all the glass ?

Yep, found it on the island, and took about 30 minutes of driving that stupid ass 14 speed boat down from north of Berezino just so we could ferry parts over. Totally worth it!

Anyone know how to reload the guns in the chopper? I have M240 rounds (been keeping stock when I find these) but no clue how to reload it into the guns.

Umm how do you get in the gear on the chopper? Was able to get in it from the passenger seat in the front at first but was the only one that could. Then restarted my game after a bit and I can no longer access it and can't find anywhere around the chopper to get at the gear.

Nevermind It's at the tail.

Edited by HoboNinja

Nice place for the chopper XD

This took us 7 hours to get all we need for it ^^

"Anyone know how to reload the guns in the chopper? I have M240 rounds (been keeping stock when I find these) but no clue how to reload it into the guns. "

Thats a good question! How do we reload the guns? ^^

The massive graphic glitches seemed to go away as soon as I installed Beta v95417.

*I found a map that says helicopter crashed here with a circle marking the spot. Its in the middle of a field SW of a church. I ran through the fields and there was no helicopter. Is there a timer for it to spawn? or is suppose to be there and have loot on a timer but isn't in yet?

aww bless

• Like 1

Where can we download this hotfix for our servers, and does every server get the chopper now even if we didnt have it before thanks

Yep, found it on the island, and took about 30 minutes of driving that stupid ass 14 speed boat down from north of Berezino just so we could ferry parts over. Totally worth it!

Anyone know how to reload the guns in the chopper? I have M240 rounds (been keeping stock when I find these) but no clue how to reload it into the guns.

You have to restart the server or wait for it

I found an helicopter on the island too...alone I got it running but never managed to fix the windshields.

I ended up parking it on a mountain to continue tommorow with some friends, because having an helicopter alone with leakage is a real pain in the ass and might get me killed too.

Here's the sad part...the landing was great but the mountain was goin downhill at the spot I parked it on (JUST ABIT) and when I turned the engine off it started to slide down the mountain into the forest and stopped by some trees. It didnt explode but most parts are red now again. Starting it would make it explode so is there any way to get it up on a field again or do I have to destroy it and hopefully find it again? :( I guess this doesn't get fixed at a server restart right? like moving it to the closest field, similar to flipping the ATV back.

EDIT: It's my first helicopter in Day Z, i've only tried it out in the armory so didn't know this would happen.

Edited by lundiin

Can you guys be more precise? I know that the island isnt big and I spent a lot of time looking in there but I really want to be sure I didnt missed it. Thx

Can you guys be more precise? I know that the island isnt big and I spent a lot of time looking in there but I really want to be sure I didnt missed it. Thx

Coordinates: 132121

Umm how do you get in the gear on the chopper? Was able to get in it from the passenger seat in the front at first but was the only one that could. Then restarted my game after a bit and I can no longer access it and can't find anywhere around the chopper to get at the gear.

Nevermind It's at the tail.

You have to go to the backside and try from the backrotor up to the sidedoor...

I found an helicopter on the island too...alone I got it running but never managed to fix the windshields.

I ended up parking it on a mountain to continue tommorow with some friends, because having an helicopter alone with leakage is a real pain in the ass and might get me killed too.

Here's the sad part...the landing was great but the mountain was goin downhill at the spot I parked it on (JUST ABIT) and when I turned the engine off it started to slide down the mountain into the forest and stopped by some trees. It didnt explode but most parts are red now again. Starting it would make it explode so is there any way to get it up on a field again or do I have to destroy it and hopefully find it again? :( I guess this doesn't get fixed at a server restart right? like moving it to the closest field, similar to flipping the ATV back.

EDIT: It's my first helicopter in Day Z, i've only tried it out in the armory so didn't know this would happen.

did the exact same thing :P but i had a URAL nearby to started to push it up hill again. unless you got something able to push it up hill or knock down the trees on the hill so it can slide down then you are out of luck

Hm... items still don't be saved in tents or vehicles... can someone tell me if they have the same problem or not?

• Like 1