Vipeax

Server-side Hotfix 0.7.2, Helicopter status and server info

Hopefully their will be quite a few choppers. I alrady know my server will control them its honestly not fair for other players. We have as50's though ;P If we don't own it you won't be able to fly it. Also for graphic artifacts some comps can't be fixed by changing graphics settings + anywhere with multiple humvees has a large posibility to show graphics artifacts. It's primarily coming from a select few humvees. I can confirm stray,berezino,balota,nwaf, and green hill.

Another group of overconfident people! Tell me your servername... I assume you welcome all challengers?

• Like 2

forget the damn heli´s! fix these horrible tent/vehicle despawns!!!

Edited by timohepolis

Been 37.5 Hours now, sitting here ready with my G940 Flight System and TrackIR 5, soon I'm gonna:

snip

weren't you a vivid Mordor visitor? ^^

Recognized name/pic

Another group of overconfident people! Tell me your servername... I assume you welcome all challengers?

You do realise your coming across as just being as overconfident as them?

im already parked roughly middle map with my range finders and as50 at the ready, just aiting for the word that choppers are in and the duck hunting season opens

im already parked roughly middle map with my range finders and as50 at the ready, just aiting for the word that choppers are in and the duck hunting season opens

AFAIK Facebook has no seasons, you won't have to wait!

• Like 2

AFAIK Facebook has no seasons, you won't have to wait!

i know im playing farmville while i wait .... how do i burn my neighbours farm to the ground??

i know im playing farmville while i wait .... how do i burn my neighbours farm to the ground??

I was talking about the duck hunting

• Like 3

I was talking about the duck hunting

i see what u did there...

• Like 1

Don't worry bro, if you don't get their loot/vehicles, I'm sure mother nature will. Of course, by that i mean a server restart or patch update. Hoarder tears taste so sweet!

So when there will be helicopters?

one would assume that the infamous term "soon" is to be used

Edited by Maui

they will be added in 200 hours... just kidding..

seriously though this is the last time im gonna plan my weekend around on an ETA

one would assume that the infamous term "soon" is to be used

then the "soon" should come sooner!

I know is not much, but I got around 10 flying hours in the UH-1H on the armory and I can't freaking wait for the choppers to be in. I still can't land as fast as I want to in small rooftops tho (without using autohover, 'cuz that shits makes you a damn easy target). I'm even considering getting a joystick to fly the damn things 'cuz the mouse fails for fine control when you want to turn hard to decelerate quickly at low altitude.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGGH, back to the Armory!

Edited by Miltrivd

I dont see ''temperature'' in the servers... Is the temperature removed completely ?

it is indeed gone from the debug monitor, but it is still represented with the thermometre in the bottom right corner afaik

• Like 5

it is indeed gone from the debug monitor, but it is still represented with the thermometre in the bottom right corner afaik

Very well then.

• Like 1

isnt this the lunge display? which indicates how fatigued you are?

Edited by CommanderBoiled

isnt this the lunge display? which indicates how fatigued you are?

I am pretty sure it represents your temperature, as it starts flashing when you start getting colder (while sailing for instance)

• Like 1