3 zombies killed and 42 murders? Sounds like a Bush Wookie just got what's coming to him...

• Like 13

3 zombies killed and 42 murders? Sounds like a Bush Wookie just got what's coming to him...

47 murders actually.

POINT BEING!!! :huh:

I will say one thing you are a terrible shot, only 2 headshots...Piffft thats no legend thats fucking amature!!! <_<

Edited by Itchy
  • Like 2

headshots only count for zombies dont dey? anyways try gettin a hs at 1000m

no point in aiming for heads with an as50

Edited by cavedog912

The fact that the zombie kills are so low tells me one thing. You sir WERE a camper. Congrats on killing under geared players in Cherno / Elektro. With that said 47 is still high and you can not deny it. Camper or not you did rack up a lot of kills. However, it is usually best not to self proclaim yourself with any title as you will just get flamed by the community :(

lol. legend in your own mind.

a skilled player killer could post these numbers after a weekend of playtime.

pftt...

lol. legend in your own mind.

a skilled player killer could post these numbers after a weekend of playtime.

pftt...

k

The fact that the zombie kills are so low tells me one thing. You sir WERE a camper. Congrats on killing under geared players in Cherno / Elektro. With that said 47 is still high and you can not deny it. Camper or not you did rack up a lot of kills. However, it is usually best not to self proclaim yourself with any title as you will just get flamed by the community :(

Yep i made the mistake of staying on one server too long and someone snuck up behind me somehow even after i constantly looked around with thermal

Wow impressive your so awesome, never saw muderer like you before can i have a signed DayZ T-shirt your my hero now, rocket comes second place now:D

47 is an impressive number to me, but the ego kind of killed it for me.

Edited by Swineflew

Seen from the real PK'er its a nice kill rate allthough knowing the time alive would've been nice.

As to how you obtained the kills(spawnkills are most likely to be the vast majority) thats unknown.

However I still prefer 200 zombie kills with an average of 100 headshots or whatever.

Just a shame of that thread title and the link followed by 'gg'.

Thats just epeen being still epeen.

Doesn't even deserve the lid from my can of beans.

Getting kills with a sniper in this game takes a short time to get good at. Get an assault rifle or something. Have some actual gunfights and record that. If you get enough murders that way? Then maybe you can be considered great.

Kill moar zeds