rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.4 Rolling Update

We/I hate giving timeframes as it makes people complain when it doesn't actually happen in said timeframe. Very soon, soon enough to start hording your parts ;).

Thx for answer.I hope you get to do it today.

So I guess I answered my own question. Joined a server, still had a Restart button. Unless I'm wrong.

Anyway, how hard is it to update without six launcher if I've never done it? I really want to rock a ghillied or camo outfit!

Awesome patch, since everything is working cool and stuff will the path go live on six updater tonight MABY?

Why not in this patch? With the radar removed and the desync issues better than they were, what could the hold up be?

They have to be added to the Hive cycle system like vehicle spawns. It's important that servers & clients are running the newest DayZ version for the helis, so give it a little moment.

• Like 2

guess we should just remove death entirely. too many ways to die.

I see what you did there :)

They have to be added to the Hive cycle system like vehicle spawns. It's important that servers & clients are running the newest DayZ version for the helis, so give it a little moment.

Thanks for the update on the timeframe! I'm just sad now that I ignored that rotor I found 2-3 days ago...doh

Not worth updating. Waiting for the next

Worthless post is worthless

Not that I'm complainig rocket, but I thought you don't roll out updates on fridays?

Way to read the original post my man. Optional update for those that want to help.

I just played for 30 minutes with the new version, seems to work fine, the loading was faster than usual :thumbsup:

Downloaded the latest beta patch that JUST got released. "You were kicked off the game, BattleEye: Unknown game version".

wat.

Do helicopters spawn on the server as the server starts with the new patch?

Or does the Hive first need to spawn them?

choppers are not back in just yet

Can anyone give me the quick version on how to manual update if I've only used Six launcher before? I'd like to play this new patch without waiting.

Not sure if it was purely the server, but after beta patch last night my fps shot up. Gameplay was smoother with less lag. But again, could've been the server... I really enjoyed it a lot.

Keep getting kicked. "Battle eye unknown game version"

When i was using the latest Beta build 95417 i got that message on every server

Rolled back to 95389 and its fine

To roll back i renamed this file to

C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye\BEClient.dll

to

C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye\BEClient.dll.old

then ran the 95389 updater and it worked for me

Edited by Chimaera

@Vipeax

Is the BAF OFFROAD back ?

wheres my land rover.

If so will be back at the point where it disapeared in 1.7.2? or will it spawn again at green mountain busted up and empty?

• Like 1

Working fine here, thanks. Why is my temperature not displayed anymore?

so just updated, 2 server running, with no players...

Ive got over a page and a half in arma of servers that have updated

I've played the new patch and love it, although ive noticed that graphical tearing and artifacting seems to be affecting my game. When i use my right click zoom looking at certain towns my game will glitch and I can't see anything due to stretched textures or nothing at all, this only ever happened very rarely in previous patches. I couldn't figure if this was just me and my setup or if it was something that had changed in the patch, either way it was worth a mention.

EDIT: I'm on the outskirts of stary sobor and just tested my binoculars and DMR scope, all giving the same effect, making it pretty difficult for me to scout towns before going in.

Edited by TheDonk
  • Like 1

Ive got over a page and a half in arma of servers that have updated

i dont count us servers... as i have capped my ping at 100 on the server list... is in europe...

the glitch that happened close to wirefence was gone for me, not 100% if the dayz update is the cause of this but i didn't have this problem last night, anyway it's back for me now and worse than ever, can't see anything if there is wirefence even 300m - 500m away :/

http://i.imgur.com/1N3aW.jpg

Edited by ApexPredator

Are choppers back in, or not. If not, I am not interested.

Edited by Acolyte
  • Like 1

Working fine, can't comment on fps as it varies from each server but this version seems stable for now...going back to elektro to cause some chaos and check for stability.