Sign in to follow this  
S3V3N

...killed by >player name<

I am not sure if there is a topic for this yet. It's more or a request, rly.

I'd really like to know who killed me! Maybe it is a deliberate move not to show it, since you wouldn't know in real life, but then again there isn't anywhere near that much killiing in RL ;)

So I would like to see who killed me, because a) I would remember, and B) I would be faster next time and know who to look out for.

But you wouldn't know in real life who killed you.

If I set up a little camp in some trees and snipe you, and then my name shows up anyway, what's the point?

I think the opposite of this should happen, 'Player was killed' messages should be removed all together.

If I set up a little camp in some trees and snipe you, and then my name shows up anyway, what's the point?

I think the opposite of this should happen, 'Player was killed' messages should be removed all together.

Yes, and in real life nobody would kill me for no reason and without any hesitation. That is the reason why I would like to know. Though it is more out of curiosity, I guess. However, if a player just lives by farming (which is exactly what you describe), then others could form a group and start hunting him together.

Edited by S3V3N

You also wouldnt know exactly how much health you have ..how much zombies yourv killed...what temperature you are etc yet there displayed ..right there!