BrianPanda

Hacker Sam (Sylvester) Caught on Video spawning weapons and Helicopters

This is a hacker that was caught on film by me. I have no affiliation with him, nor do my friends featured in the video. I will relinquish any weapons or items given to me by the hacker, if requested by a dayz official. In the video featured, this hacker spawns two helicopters as well as two SUVs. I respect the dayz community and that is why i have recorded this modder in action.

Who ever is the owner of this site, and you see this, let me know and like i said, i will drop ALL of the equipment he gave me, or maybe you can send me a list of what to drop to make the game more fair for other players. Either way, i would like to hear back.

• Like 1

Really surprising that the hacker is a 13 year-old helium voiced little kid...

• Like 1

Just keep the gear. In a couple of days you will lose it to a not so nice hacker, nuking servers and teleporting people everywhere

Not understanding why the need to cheat a near-perfectly-good-game. Especially a kid as young as he is, not to mention 'aquiring' the capability to do such things. Guess it's a no-win situation. BattleEye is getting deflected left and right apparently.

Just keep the gear. In a couple of days you will lose it to a not so nice hacker, nuking servers and teleporting people everywhere

Not a bad idea, you got a point.

• Like 1