FiX (DayZ)

[Vert Hosting] DayZ Servers | All maps supported! | New AUSTRALIAN location! | DayZ Unleashed!

Can anyone tell me how to switch maps using Verthosting, I come from dayz.st that had the basic drop menu. 

Can anyone tell me how to switch maps using Verthosting, I come from dayz.st that had the basic drop menu.

This varies depending on the map, please submit a support ticket.

Ok, last question I have. Where do I upload the mission.pbo what addon folder would I add it to.

Ok, last question I have. Where do I upload the mission.pbo what addon folder would I add it to.

All mission files go in MPMissions, but you will have to rename it (see the config.cfg file for the active mission name).

All mission files go in MPMissions, but you will have to rename it (see the config.cfg file for the active mission name).

Ok awesome, finally figured that part out. Now when I boot up I get stuck at Wait for host. Should I upload my dayz_server.pbo somwhere?

Ok awesome, finally figured that part out. Now when I boot up I get stuck at Wait for host. Should I upload my dayz_server.pbo somwhere?

Firstly, check the arma2oaserver.rpt log file for any errors to find why the service isn't starting properly, though it sounds like an issue in your mission file.

I'm about to get a 40 slot server from you guys.  I only have one question. I'm a total newb when it comes to building a server, mods and scripting.  Do you guys also provide tutorials/videos on how to setup a basic/advanced Epoch server? I'm specifically looking to build a Takistan Epoch server.

I'm about to get a 40 slot server from you guys. I only have one question. I'm a total newb when it comes to building a server, mods and scripting. Do you guys also provide tutorials/videos on how to setup a basic/advanced Epoch server? I'm specifically looking to build a Takistan Epoch server.

The servers come preconfigured with the mod you would like set up, and so you can use it 'out of box'. Most scripts have their own set of instructions provided to install them.

How long does it usually take to set up a server? :)

Payed a few hours back, it says its pending now. Im not in a hurry, just wondering

Greetings Jorn ;)

How long does it usually take to set up a server? :)

Payed a few hours back, it says its pending now. Im not in a hurry, just wondering

Greetings Jorn ;)

Servers are set up during New Zealand business hours, so it should be up shortly.

Thanks for the swift response, I figured it was something simple. I'm looking forward to hosting with you, (finaly no more dayz.st :ph34r: )

I have a question. I am interested in how much access we have to server files. What are the restrictions? FTP access and database.

Thanks

I have a question. I am interested in how much access we have to server files. What are the restrictions? FTP access and database.

Thanks

We provide access to almost every file via FTP (including BattlEye filters, BEC files, mission files, dayz_server.pbo) and full database access (including remote connections).

We provide access to almost every file via FTP (including BattlEye filters, BEC files, mission files, dayz_server.pbo) and full database access (including remote connections).

Well Im looking for a hosting company for my second server. However I do all my own scripting, add all my Antihacks, etc. I just want to be sure I can access everything I need. Is there like a 5 day trial period? So I can get the feel of it to see if i like it? Or no.

Well Im looking for a hosting company for my second server. However I do all my own scripting, add all my Antihacks, etc. I just want to be sure I can access everything I need. Is there like a 5 day trial period? So I can get the feel of it to see if i like it? Or no.

Our systems are tailored towards users that prefer more access and control over their services, so you should feel at home using our services.

Unfortunately, we don't offer a trial period, but if you find our services to be sub-par soon after ordering (within 24 hours or an other reasonable timeframe), we're fine with providing a refund.

Our systems are tailored towards users that prefer more access and control over their services, so you should feel at home using our services.

Unfortunately, we don't offer a trial period, but if you find our services to be sub-par soon after ordering (within 24 hours or an other reasonable timeframe), we're fine with providing a refund.

Fantastic, I will sign up tonight, and thank you. I have an idea to put a step by step video collection together installing a variety of mods. From just getting the server, to the final mod installation. Would i be allowed to do that on my YouTube channel?

Fantastic, I will sign up tonight, and thank you. I have an idea to put a step by step video collection together installing a variety of mods. From just getting the server, to the final mod installation. Would i be allowed to do that on my YouTube channel?

Yes, this should be fine.

Also i want to run Epoch Chernarus, but it says " Items with * cannot have Private Hive addons"

Also i want to run Epoch Chernarus, but it says " Items with * cannot have Private Hive addons"

DayZCP is our purpose-built control panel for DayZ servers that extends the servers functionality (map tool, database backups, etc).

The private hive addons message refers to Reality packages, which aren't present in Epoch.

Initial support for DayZ 1.8.1 has been added - remember to install beta 112555.

Just wanted to throw shout out for Vert Hosting.

I cannot say enough good about these guys.  I've used a lot of companies in the past, some good some bad.  Most recently I attempted to run 2 servers "Overpoch" on Survival Servers..... Yeah I know, should have listened to all of you.   In short they are terrible, they are thief's, and their customer service is non existent.  I'm currently in the middle of a PayPal dispute with them as the 2nd server took 3 days to be created, and after a week it never worked i.e. it was hard down.  I kindly asked for a refund and was told they do not give refunds lol.

Anyways, I switched to Vert and couldn't be happier.  James answers almost every ticket or email within minutes which is amazing.  Survival would take 2-3 days and usually the reply was that they will get to the ticket soon.

SurvivalServers.com = thieves.  Do not host with them.  Learn from my mistakes lol.

zkirby

Ruthless Toothless Gaming

ruthlesstoothless.enjin.com

Just wanted to throw shout out for Vert Hosting.

Merged

Does Vert's map tool in their DayZ CP allow for vehicle placement similar to Dayz.st?  Used to host with Dayz.st and loved the map tool but obviously, their customer support and server quality was somewhat lacking while I hear nothing but good about Vert.  Just curious if I'll have to go back to manually adding vehicles in the database or not.

Does Vert's map tool in their DayZ CP allow for vehicle placement similar to Dayz.st? Used to host with Dayz.st and loved the map tool but obviously, their customer support and server quality was somewhat lacking while I hear nothing but good about Vert. Just curious if I'll have to go back to manually adding vehicles in the database or not.

With our admin map tool, in the current production version of DayZCP, the map is read-only. This will be fixed in upcoming releases.