FiX (DayZ)

[Vert Hosting] DayZ Servers | All maps supported! | New AUSTRALIAN location! | DayZ Unleashed!

hey man, you had it ready in under 6 hours, you don't hear me complaining :)

So, we are currently using DayZ.st and this is the second weekend it has been down. We are looking to move and considering your service. How easy would it be to moved our bliss DB data over so we do not lose our current players gear?

• Like 1

I've been trying to find a server host that has Lingor Skaranator and after reading this thread, I've gone with you guys. I hope I won't regret it. I have another host for my other two servers, but they don't have that version of Lingor which is why I started looking elsewhere. I also tried another host that has this version, but their support is so slow and I can't get my server running with them, so I'm taking advantage of their money back guarantee. I'm looking forward to a trouble-free server with Vert!

Well, support so far has been pretty slow, which is disappointing. My server also doesn't work properly. Hopefully I'll get a reply to my ticket soon.

So, we are currently using DayZ.st and this is the second weekend it has been down. We are looking to move and considering your service. How easy would it be to moved our bliss DB data over so we do not lose our current players gear?

If you supply us with your database, we can merge it into your new service.

Well, support so far has been pretty slow, which is disappointing. My server also doesn't work properly. Hopefully I'll get a reply to my ticket soon.

You should have a response to your ticket - there are no tickets currently awaiting reply.

Unluckily, support has been a fair bit slower then usual, but we've made alterations and so it should be a lot faster now.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Hi James.

I was looking at your website and i couldn't find much info there. Let me ask in this threat. Does Vert hosting host Dayz epoch mode? The reason I am asking is because I've seen couple of branded epoch servers with vert hosting branding there. And what are the options for modding the content am I allowed full access to pbo's - mission files ?

If so you are looking at your next happy customer.

Thank you very much for your kind answer.

Hi James.

I was looking at your website and i couldn't find much info there. Let me ask in this threat. Does Vert hosting host Dayz epoch mode? The reason I am asking is because I've seen couple of branded epoch servers with vert hosting branding there. And what are the options for modding the content am I allowed full access to pbo's - mission files ?

If so you are looking at your next happy customer.

Thank you very much for your kind answer.

We can offer DayZ Epoch servers on request. Be aware that the private hive addons, DayZCP and TSW do not currently work properly with it (due to the different hive layout).

You do get full FTP (and web File Manager) access to all the PBO files that the server has.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

You must have been asked this before, so I apologise for having to repeat yourself.

Do you offer FTP access to dayz_code.pbo in order for us to unban some of the weapons we would like to see in our server?

Many thanks

You must have been asked this before, so I apologise for having to repeat yourself.

Do you offer FTP access to dayz_code.pbo in order for us to unban some of the weapons we would like to see in our server?

Many thanks

Yes, we offer full access to all the mod directories, so you can edit any file you need to (including the dayz_code.pbo file).

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Hi!

I thought i'd just make a quick note from a happy customer!

I've been renting FR384 from VertHosting for almost 2 months, and yes i've had some issues, almost all of them related to my lack of editing skills.

Because of that, i've had to make a couple of tickets, and each and everyone was opened, fixed and replied to in at most 10 hours in a very friendly and professional way.

in general, i haven't experienced any downtime yet, and the ping is just to good to be true.

I am indeed a very happy customer and hope to stay that way a long time, as well as i hope to make the transfer to the standalone with you guys!

Hi!

I thought i'd just make a quick note from a happy customer!

I've been renting FR384 from VertHosting for almost 2 months, and yes i've had some issues, almost all of them related to my lack of editing skills.

Because of that, i've had to make a couple of tickets, and each and everyone was opened, fixed and replied to in at most 10 hours in a very friendly and professional way.

in general, i haven't experienced any downtime yet, and the ping is just to good to be true.

I am indeed a very happy customer and hope to stay that way a long time, as well as i hope to make the transfer to the standalone with you guys!

We're glad you like our services.

Regarding DayZ Standalone, we can't really release any information on how the service hosting will work, but with any luck, we will be hosting DayZ Standalone services as soon as possible.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Poll added for our next service locations.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Picked NZ in your poll as both Nz and Aus are very under represented in the dayz server market right now with most of us having to use singapore or west coast USA servers. If you can get it setup at a reasonable price you will have access to pretty much all of us making do with offshore locations.

And yes i registered just to say this.

Picked NZ in your poll as both Nz and Aus are very under represented in the dayz server market right now with most of us having to use singapore or west coast USA servers. If you can get it setup at a reasonable price you will have access to pretty much all of us making do with offshore locations.

And yes i registered just to say this.

Thanks for showing interest in this location. We're hoping to be able to sell services in the NZ/Aus region but will most likely have to charge a small amount extra due to the transfer costs here.

Three more days left to vote on the poll.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

• Like 1

More maps have been added to the order form, including DayZ Sahrani and Civilian!

The poll has been removed, and hopefully we'll be seeing new locations arriving shortly.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

DayZ 1.7.7 has been deployed to the Public and Private hive templates.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

new hotfix 1.7.7.1

christ so many patches

new hotfix 1.7.7.1

christ so many patches

Thank you for the note about this patch - we had it online and available within 12 hours of its release.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Ordered a Server (private Hive Sahrani] ~10h ago. Do you know how long do we have to wait?

*edit* It says that we still have to pay it, but on our Paypal account there was a debiting of 30$ from you. So what shall we do now?

We've got the affirmation of paypal that the transaction is complete.

*edit 2* Got an answer from your support around 10min ago. Damn you guys are fast. Thanks a lot.

*edit 3* And to keep it clear, i just waited so long because of the time difference between my place and the the place where this company is settled (i think it's new zealand, but not totally sure). So when we ordered our Server it was just 0:00 in New Zealand and i'm guessing they start working on 8-9 it's a very short time for such a great support and server setup.

Edited by J3T

Australian based DayZ servers up for preorder now :)

We hope to have the hardware online and functional for tomorrow. Get your servers ready for the weekend.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Breaking Point server hosting (private hive) has just been announced, with official hive Breaking Point servers coming shortly.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Hello.

Vert Hosting the is a server down on epoch and our group who play on this server wish to have it back up. and ill give you the ip and the name

ip: 103.18.206.58:2382

name:

DayZEpoch - Elixir's Clan Server(v1.0.2.3/Beta 103718) [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT+10] dayzmod.com - hosted by Vert Hosting

Thank you if you get the server back.

Hello.

Vert Hosting the is a server down on epoch and our group who play on this server wish to have it back up. and ill give you the ip and the name

ip: 103.18.206.58:2382

name:

DayZEpoch - Elixir's Clan Server(v1.0.2.3/Beta 103718) [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT+10] dayzmod.com - hosted by Vert Hosting

Thank you if you get the server back.

Hello,

Unfortunately, you will have to contact the server administrators over this issue - they will have to consult with us to have service restored.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

G'day Vert Hosting. I am here to ask why you're epoch server 'DayZEpoch - Elixirs Clan Server(v1.0.2.3/Beta 103718) [VETERAN|3DP:PM|CH:ON][GMT+10] dayzmod.com - hosted by vert hosting' Has been downed?? Me and my friends love the server and you can check the logs, But i only joined the server recently only a few days prior from it being Down. So I ask you to please re-activate it? Because we've made some what of progress on it, we've built a base, had the essentials - a heap of stuff. And we pop on each day write in 'Elixirs' to see if it is back up. But sigh, no luck. So if you could put it back up, we'd surely appreciate it! :) 

-Contact me by Email: Moneybaby97@live.com.au
-It is a pretty stupid account i know. 
-Please bring it back... As desperate as I sound asking this.

G'day Vert Hosting. I am here to ask why you're epoch server 'DayZEpoch - Elixirs Clan Server(v1.0.2.3/Beta 103718) [VETERAN|3DP:PM|CH:ON][GMT+10] dayzmod.com - hosted by vert hosting' Has been downed?? Me and my friends love the server and you can check the logs, But i only joined the server recently only a few days prior from it being Down. So I ask you to please re-activate it? Because we've made some what of progress on it, we've built a base, had the essentials - a heap of stuff. And we pop on each day write in 'Elixirs' to see if it is back up. But sigh, no luck. So if you could put it back up, we'd surely appreciate it! :) 

-Contact me by Email: Moneybaby97@live.com.au

-It is a pretty stupid account i know. 

-Please bring it back... As desperate as I sound asking this.

Hello,

This service is down due to issues between our company and the client that owns this service.

They will need to resolve the issue with us for the service to be put back online.

James Warner

Vert Hosting