FiX (DayZ)

[Vert Hosting] DayZ Servers | All maps supported! | New AUSTRALIAN location! | DayZ Unleashed!

I am interested in getting a server hosted by you, you seem very reliable and the creators of Epoch highly recommend you. I just have a few question.

First, "Items with * cannot have Private Hive addons", what does that mean exactly? Second, "Add wrecks", does this mean the car wrecks on sides of streets and all that, and if so can't I still change that in the files? Or do I not have access to all that? Third, "Enroll to DayZCP Beta", if I don't select this do I still get the released control panel or is it only in beta? Also, why would I be charged $7.00 monthly for TSW when you can just buy the full program and set it up yourself for roughly $20 from the creator of TSW and have skype/e-mail support by him?

Edited by WadeWilson

I am interested in getting a server hosted by you, you seem very reliable and the creators of Epoch highly recommend you. I just have a few question.

First, "Items with * cannot have Private Hive addons", what does that mean exactly? Second, "Add wrecks", does this mean the car wrecks on sides of streets and all that, and if so can't I still change that in the files? Or do I not have access to all that? Third, "Enroll to DayZCP Beta", if I don't select this do I still get the released control panel or is it only in beta? Also, why would I be charged $7.00 monthly for TSW when you can just buy the full program and set it up yourself for roughly $20 from the creator of TSW and have skype/e-mail support by him?

WadeWilson,

This means that maps listed with * (like Epoch for example), are not supported by certain mods.

The add wrecks package adds additional lootable wrecks, from the Reality Wrecks package.

You can change the files to your liking - you have full file access both through FTP and a web-based File Manager.

DayZCP is an extra panel that adds in certain extra DayZ-specific functionality. You get the base TCAdmin panel no matter what.

The $7/month license is for those that do not want to pay the full price straight up. You do receive email/Skype support from TSW with this license.

I hope that clears things up for you,

James Warner

Vert Hosting

So there is no point in getting the DayZCP for an Epoch server, because it's DayZ (vanilla?) specific?

I also had questions about switching hosts, I've been looking around and can keep looking if I need to for how to do this, but I have HFB currently, don't like it. Anyway is there a way I could contact you about what I need to save/copy for my database to transfer over? Mainly players and their items/bases they made in Epoch. Or is here fine?

Thanks a lot was cleared up.

So there is no point in getting the DayZCP for an Epoch server, because it's DayZ (vanilla?) specific?

I also had questions about switching hosts, I've been looking around and can keep looking if I need to for how to do this, but I have HFB currently, don't like it. Anyway is there a way I could contact you about what I need to save/copy for my database to transfer over? Mainly players and their items/bases they made in Epoch. Or is here fine?

Thanks a lot was cleared up.

DayZCP does not support Epoch at this time, so you should not choose it.

Please contact us via Support Ticket on importing an existing database. We do support clients doing this, and have done it in the past, but it is easier to discuss this via a Support Ticket.

Tickets can be submitted from https://my.verthosting.com/

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Just changed to Vert Hosting for our DayZ Epoch server got to say one of the best support groups I have experienced. I was unsure of multiple things and went along to ask so I didn't go and bugger my server up I didn't expect the support workers to do it for me but to my surprise they did ! Big thank you to James Warner for spending his time transferring my database and helping me with multiple issues. He did more than expected and was very polite when I contacted him via skype. Thanks to James transferring and setting up my data from our old host was simple and easy. Great service and I would recommend Vert Hosting to anyone who needed a server of any kind. Yet again big thank you cant say how much I appreciate the help and politeness of the staff. Thanks James great work and great server hosting company. 

We have now introduced Private Hive and Vert Hive DayZ Unleashed services for sale!

James Warner

Vert Hosting

I was also looking at hosting a Day-Z Epoch server, I was just not sure about adding in some of the scripts that alot of people have come to expect. Is there some places I could look to help clarify things such as this before renting a server through your company?

I was also looking at hosting a Day-Z Epoch server, I was just not sure about adding in some of the scripts that alot of people have come to expect. Is there some places I could look to help clarify things such as this before renting a server through your company?

Please contact us via one of our support methods (ticket, Skype, etc) so that we can help you regarding any concerns you have.

Does your service offer full database access to edit traders, safe-zones, missions..etc?

Does your service offer full database access to edit traders, safe-zones, missions..etc?

We do offer both full database (PHPMyAdmin and remote) database access as well as full filesystem access to the service. You are able to install the aforementioned scripts.

Hello,

I just ordered my server and i see that it's pending. I was just wondering if that means the ticket is picked up or just that payment is received. No rush, just curious.  :)

Spoke to you yesterday in a quick email James, found and read your thread here - I'm going to go ahead and order our server from you this morning. Epoch running Panthera. I'll buy now and hopefully speak to you later for a bit of setup assistance. First timer here :)

You have any active promo codes for the first month or anything at the moment? Thank you.

Edited by Hootz

Spoke to you yesterday in a quick email James, found and read your thread here - I'm going to go ahead and order our server from you this morning. Epoch running Panthera. I'll buy now and hopefully speak to you later for a bit of setup assistance. First timer here :)

You have any active promo codes for the first month or anything at the moment? Thank you.

Unfortunately, we do not have any active promotional codes at this point in time.

Hello,

I just ordered my server and i see that it's pending. I was just wondering if that means the ticket is picked up or just that payment is received. No rush, just curious.  :)

Your order should have been set up by now (orders are processed in New Zealand business hours).

How long does it take to server be online after payment? We bought it about 6 hours ago and it says that unpaid thing. We got the purchace confirmation and all if needed to show.

Edited by Aamunkajo

How long does it take to server be online after payment? We bought it about 6 hours ago and it says that unpaid thing. We got the purchace confirmation and all if needed to show.

Orders are processed during New Zealand daytime hours, and the exact time it will take depends on the queue we have to process. It should be ready soon.

Orders are processed during New Zealand daytime hours, and the exact time it will take depends on the queue we have to process. It should be ready soon.

Awesome, thanks :)

Hi, I am interested in purchasing a server from you guys. I was hoping if their was a way we could contact each other with some kind of voice ie. Skype, or TS, or some IM.

Hi, I am interested in purchasing a server from you guys. I was hoping if their was a way we could contact each other with some kind of voice ie. Skype, or TS, or some IM.

We do have a Skype account; verthosting

Hi I just purchased a server from you guys. I come from hosting with Dayz.st and I was hoping to upload my server and mission pbos I used there. Everytime I try to erase the server/mission pbo on my TCadmin it gives an error saying I can't delete. Is there a video guide i could find somewhere?

Hi I just purchased a server from you guys. I come from hosting with Dayz.st and I was hoping to upload my server and mission pbos I used there. Everytime I try to erase the server/mission pbo on my TCadmin it gives an error saying I can't delete. Is there a video guide i could find somewhere?

Firstly, please ensure that the server is Stopped in TCAdmin, and should the issue persist, please create a Support Ticket on https://my.verthosting.com/

Make sure not to use the same dayz_server.pbo, as Dayz.st uses different ones and you won't be able to use them elsewhere.

So in order to get my custom scripts/missions I have to redo them all for verthosting? Still pretty new at this and it took me forever just to get them to work on day.st

So in order to get my custom scripts/missions I have to redo them all for verthosting? Still pretty new at this and it took me forever just to get them to work on day.st

Not the missionfile, I don't think. The dayz_server.pbo will have to change, though.

It would be best to await confirmation by the serverhost, though - as I have never worked with VertHosting.

Ty for the heads up and that seems to be whats causing me to have the problems, working with the tech group now. So far these guys have been awesome to deal with and very fast to help.