Sign in to follow this  
Psychobob

This is how you deal with Bandits.

Here are a couple of clips from a few of my Bandit encounters. There will be plenty more to come.

Constructive feedback is always welcome.

• Like 11

thanks for the post good vids. and do you have a youtube channel i would gladdly watch more vids and sucbscribe.

My only criticism is how long you leave yourself exposed on the airfield...just sitting there drinking a soda lol. You're lucky that group was noob and didnt have their guy with the DMR overwatching or some random sniper out there.

My only criticism is how long you leave yourself exposed on the airfield...just sitting there drinking a soda lol. You're lucky that group was noob and didnt have their guy with the DMR overwatching or some random sniper out there.

Yeh I notice myself making a lot of those types of mistakes when I watch my recordings. Lol.

Be more dangerous than bandits! I travel in a large group of community and clan mates!

Yeh I notice myself making a lot of those types of mistakes when I watch my recordings. Lol.

Also, you might of wanted to be somewhere overwatching your mates and not "in the thick of it" with a M107 lol. You could of safely shot that guy at the control tower from 800m and the safety of a pine tree. Also you would of been able to view the whole airfield buildings and give visual ID on enemy movements to your assault forces. Depends on the size of your group. 3 man team should have at least One sniper overwatch. 4 man Team, 2 sniper overwatch from different sides.

Edited by osiriszoran

Thank you. Thank you for killing them and (hopefully) teaching them a lesson. Although I don't think you would have survived if that player you sniped around the corner had been aiming at the corner (seriously, what was he doing just standing there?) and shot as soon as he saw your head pop out.

Also, what servers do you use (Country)?

Also, you might of wanted to be somewhere overwatching your mates and not "in the thick of it" with a M107 lol. You could of safely shot that guy at the control tower from 800m and the safety of a pine tree. Also you would of been able to view the whole airfield buildings and give visual ID on enemy movements to your assault forces. Depends on the size of your group. 3 man team should have at least One sniper overwatch. 4 man Team, 2 sniper overwatch from different sides.

None of us really expected this. It was also pretty foggy. Earlier that same day we were in the same spot and he managed to kill a sniper off of the fire station roof from far away (unfortunately .5 seconds too late).

that is just too bad that for the big firefight you were playing on a nametag / range server on. Otherwise I appreciate seeing a firefight were nobody DC and play the game how it is meant to be played. sneaking behind the firestation to cover the exit was a smart move though, keep on the good work

I've gotten rid of the M107 for a DMR. Even with my visibility maxed out I can't seem to see far enough away to be an effective sniper in DayZ. The range is like 1200m+ with the M107 but I can see maybe 6 - 800m before it's just drops off into a white fog, not actual foggy weather either.

I don't remember why I was closer to them in this clip, before when we raided the airfield I was moving up the middle with one other person while a group of 4 were checking the buildings.

Thank you. Thank you for killing them and (hopefully) teaching them a lesson. Although I don't think you would have survived if that player you sniped around the corner had been aiming at the corner (seriously, what was he doing just standing there?) and shot as soon as he saw your head pop out.

Also, what servers do you use (Country)?

We play on US servers.

In the first clip, did you check out under the helicopter? I've had loot like DMRs and a M249 Saw spawn under them. Under the front area and the back and it was still sort of visible.

Also, would you mind adding me to your group? I don't have anyone to play with as most of my friends said they'll start playing once DayZ gets "good"

I'll share my stuff with everyone.

Edited by Cocoa Pebbles

In the first clip, did you check out under the helicopter? I've had loot like DMRs and a M249 Saw spawn under them. Under the front area and the back and it was still sort of visible.

Also, would you mind adding me to your group? I don't have anyone to play with as most of my friends said they'll start playing once DayZ gets "good"

I'll share my stuff with everyone.

Yeh I always scan all around the choppers as much as I can. You would probably play with us, we use teamspeak 3 and that's really the only requirement. We don't go out of our way to kill other players. You also wouldn't have to give anyone your stuff but we do share things depending on who needs what.

Awesome, I could go to youtube and just watch every single firefight without subscribing. But it's your commentary that drags me in to your channel and that makes me want to subscribe and watch the videos you make! Keep on going and i'm looking forward to see more from you and your group! :D

Mind if I ask if I would have a chance in your team? I love the videos and think it would be a great experience to work with you all!

Thanks.

Awesome, I could go to youtube and just watch every single firefight without subscribing. But it's your commentary that drags me in to your channel and that makes me want to subscribe and watch the videos you make! Keep on going and i'm looking forward to see more from you and your group! :D

Thanks. I guess I have a sexy voice or something, I seem to get a lot of comments on it. Lol.