Sign in to follow this  
seemingepic

M249 SAW

Should I waste my time with this gun or should i switch to something else. The gun is nice with low recoil, high damage and big mag size, but im just a giant target out of my group now.

You're a survivor, which automatically makes you a target anyway. Go for it.

M249 SAW is glorious. You get 100 rounds per inventory slot, the highest of any gun so far, which makes it very, very useful for picking off hordes.

It can also suppress the fuck out of someone, so if you'd rather run away than fight, just send off about 30 rounds in someone's direction then leg it.

No one discriminates in this game with what gun you have, they'll shoot you no matter what you have

M249 SAW is glorious. You get 100 rounds per inventory slot, the highest of any gun so far, which makes it very, very useful for picking off hordes.

It can also suppress the fuck out of someone, so if you'd rather run away than fight, just send off about 30 rounds in someone's direction then leg it.

m249 SAW has 200 box, m240 MK48 mod 0 have the 100 box, but yes its an awesome gun, used it alot till i got the MK48,

Yea i use Mk48 too now, but before i used the Saw. I like it, you can put Stanag into it too :)

So if you have no belts but Stanag, you can still fire :D

Only the Red dot of Mk48 and the damage is better for me.

Hopefully it doesn't jam when using STANAG rounds like IRL...I remember trying to put a M16 mag in a SAW big no dice...

m249 SAW has 200 box, m240 MK48 mod 0 have the 100 box, but yes its an awesome gun, used it alot till i got the MK48,

Per inventory slot. Belts take up two slots, so m249 belt has the highest ammount of bullets per inventory slot.

I know, I'm just saying that you get 100 rounds per inventory slot, which is more than three times a STANAG magazine, and twice what you get from an M240 box.

They m249 200round Belts take up two inventory slots.

(I have one equipped right now.)

They m249 200round Belts take up two inventory slots.

(I have one equipped right now.)

Yeah and what's 200 rounds divided by two inv slots? 100 rounds a slot.

MK48 exists in game?? i've never killed a player whose had one or seen one at the NWAF or downed chopper. Then again i haven't seen a Dragunov either.

MK48 exists in game?? i've never killed a player whose had one or seen one at the NWAF or downed chopper. Then again i haven't seen a Dragunov either.

Yes they do, I've found about 5 in all my time playing, using one right now actually. People crap themselves when you start unloading it.