Sign in to follow this  
vithu153

best loot :)

well i just started playing 2 days ago and i went to the firepace in cherno and manage to find g17, 2 AKM, M4A1 CCO, lee enfield plus other drinks and food.

i took the glock 17 and the M4A1 CCO and left the rest for the other 2 survivors i just met randomly after i got my gear :)

Good work :) Now it's time to find some heli crashes or a cz/dmr so you can loot the airfields.

Good work :) Now it's time to find some heli crashes or a cz/dmr so you can loot the airfields.

i quickly got off because i got really happy and didnt want to lose it, now to get out of cherno without attracting zombies btw where can i get matches?

what you need is an M4 SD and M107 with NV's and Rangefinders like me, then u can kill everyone before they even know ur there!!

i usually dont kill people unless if i have too, infact i never did yet

You'll find matches in most grocery stores, they're pretty common these days.

Nice find, now use it to get even better gear!

You'll find matches in most grocery stores, they're pretty common these days.

I remember back in the day when I would have gladly traded NVG's for a box of matches.... :)

I've never used a CZ or DMR, and have only ever found a single Heli crash that actually spawned loot, yet I've looted the airfields multiple times. In broad daylight. I've never been killed at an airfield yet.

Nice find, now use it to get even better gear!

i found a czech backpack :P? sadly no matches so i have to go to the next town to find some

yet I've looted the airfields multiple times. In broad daylight. I've never been killed at an airfield yet.

The only airfield that can lead to death is the NW airfield. The other two airfields are pretty uneventful.

The only airfield that can lead to death is the NW airfield. The other two airfields are pretty uneventful.

I was in the NE air field today and somehow agro'd a Z from 20 meters away while crawling. I ran south and went prone in the pine trees to lose the zombie. Unfortunately, I also broke my leg on a blade of grass. I then got sniped while trying to find morphine in the hangers. :(