vendaar

DE 673 - passwordprotection - "friendly server"

Update 27.07.12: Password was removed

The admin of

DE 673 is planning to put a password on his server to loot and play without any other players, which are not in his group

He is tries to hide his plan and named the server DayZ - DE 673 performance test ( v1.7.2.3/Beta 95248 )[VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:ON][uTC+1] - hosted by [ASD] via gamed.de

read through the forum here. Its german.

Just translate is via google.

EDIT: Post was removed, i deleted the quotes because there is nothing left in the original post.

http://dayzcommunity...ad&postID=25728

Other players informed them about the rules: But the serveradmin was not reasonable..

Edited by Vendaar
  • Like 2

People like that piss me off, shouldn't be able to password protect. They should just go play farmville.

Imbeciles.. thank you for highlighting this.

Edited by Judge IV

I just reported this to dayzdev via supportticket.

Hope they get warned and remove the password and silly "rule" or live with the aftereffects

Edited by Vendaar

What are you telling lies for Vandaar.

The server has no "PW" and no such intentions.

If something happens again I'll take other routes to you.

In addition, we will have enlightened you why a "pw" for a short time was available.

Gamed.de now had problems sometimes extreme. the server crashed, had a D-Dos attacke and the support is there bad.

If you think this lie to tell me when you're at the wrong address

>:( >:( >:(

I "demand" that this Topic would be closed the information does not correspond to the truth

Edited by Shigeru_Ren
  • Like 1

I just told what was written in the thread so dont call me a liar.

I read it and there is nothing what you translate in the first post! If they delete ok but i read only something about testers for an server.

But I do it because you're a liar.

You claim we would not agree to do things and that is a lie.

I deleted the posts so Vendaar not twisted my words and everything from the slope brings together.

We had a plan and it was not Konze hoard of items that would be no server hopping or similar to what was not in the Rocket's intentions.

We meant well and have them test the concept for each invited to play on the server.

I do not know what to say but I think it's wrong that you have to tolerate such practices.

And the person who paid for our server will possibly use other legal routes to stop at something like

Edited by Shigeru_Ren
  • Like 1

I read it and there is nothing what you translate in the first post! If they delete ok but i read only something about testers for an server.

Seems like they edited the post.

When the password is removed everything is fine.

Just wanted to inform the responsible persons of dayz.

Edited by Vendaar

I think it's an impertinence what you put in the day .... you do not know us do not know what to do .... you .... you know purely garnix! ... Then, one probably would have been the standard way by first meant to questions like the one of us .... No, what did you do you have written the DayZ support and spread lies and that's more than a baseless insolence and defamation is called .... I expect from you first and foremost a Endschuldigung and then I tell you again like the concept of what we intend. If you continue to LIE and Disseminating but we continue to make bad ... I will take legal action against you ... because this is not kindergarten ... but .... the real life and then you have to adhere to.

LG ncoXx

• Like 1

1.I wrote in your thread about the password.

2. i dont need to know you to understand what you wrote in a thread and i dont need to know you to know the dayzserverrules

3. there was no lie

4. Legal actions dont make any sense in this case, i think you know it better.

5. I saw the password was removed so dayzstaff wont blacklist you I think. ;)

Edited by Vendaar

You gave us something subordinate to what was wrong and you'll have to live with the consequences. And do not think you'd be right in with your assertions.

The fact is

you say we have no other players on the server matches. That was lie number 1

We would hoarding items. Lie number 2

We would hide our alleged plan. Lie number 3

Your quotes are also not correctly reproduced in together and hang twisted. Lies about lies

and this, "But the server admin is not reasonable"

I am mentioning all of the answers and have written down explicitly clear my intentions.

I've written several times that the password is short because everything is set up.

And now this post will be closed before I lose myself

topic_closed.png <--- please

• Like 1

I think the Vendaar you still have not understood what I told you.

Stop doing to spread lies or you'll get from me a complaint for libel. And do not think I am any one child here who says that that way. Let it be me or it goes final. I hope we have understood each other.

LG ncoXx

• Like 1

In all fairness ncoXX, I don't think anyone understands half of what you're typing.

I think the Vendaar you still have not understood what I told you.

Stop doing to spread lies or you'll get from me a complaint for libel. And do not think I am any one child here who says that that way. Let it be me or it goes final. I hope we have understood each other.

LG ncoXx

In Dayz Dev Team there are people who actually understand german you know?

They are able to read what was written in the thread.

EDIT :Tell me now what a liar I am when you deleted your post...

Btw: read the first post

I edited it a while ago, so stop crying and complaining for nothing

Edited by Vendaar
  • Like 1