x32Ex.jpg

Jvba0.jpg

dlobx.jpg

GwG2A.jpg

xtSrb.jpg

xgyBR.jpg

lgPnS.jpg

7S4qX.jpg

we drove around for 3 hours, an 8 man ghillie crew, on a night time server with 25 poeple at the time.

bandit fights, huge zombie fights, lots of looting and car repairing. messing with costal spawn nubs, and finally finding a place where to park the vehicles.

lets hope the hackers don't insta find our stuff, so we can drive around like bosses for at least another night :)

even if they do find it, it was an epic night :)

Edited by Ganjastar

wow, thats some loot :o you think some of it is duped ? or they just took a long ass time to aquire the stuff ?

Want to pm me the server I need that MK48, thanks. I would try to offer you something, but you seem set.

Edit: I thought you found that stuff, nvm. :P

Edited by icomrade

Hopefully you took that truck for a spin over their tents, before you went on your merry way.

Hopefully you took that truck for a spin over their tents, before you went on your merry way.

nah, no point since they are back after the server restart which happened 3 hours later. we jsut stocked up the 3 vehicles, got all of our frineds on ts and gave them waht they wanted, and then went on a log night of adventure :)

Want to pm me the server I need that MK48, thanks. I would try to offer you something, but you seem set.

Edit: I thought you found that stuff, nvm. :P

yes we found that stuff, the mk4 48's are in the truck that we took to whats hopefully a safe spot for at least a few days.

we basically took everything from the tents that we wanted and put it in the vehicles.

are the items duped on purpose or collected and then just duped cause they were in tents, we will never know for sure, but its all legit in game gear, so its definitely not hackers.

I would give you an mk48, but dayz has made me very untrustful. i've had people talk to me for hours, only to shoot me in the back after we meet up, even over basic costal town gear. so now I only roll with people i know.

I had everything prior to this, except for the coyote pack, so this was really just a nice night for my friends, and in turn a great night for me as well, because we hung out and had a grand time :)

Edited by Ganjastar

but dosent the stuff get destroyed when your runt the tents over i know the tents come back but not the gear

I hope you used the vehicles to drive over the tents, it would be just.