infinitegrim

Of course, my luck....M136 Rocket Launcher...

Of course when we finally find one, the damn things are bugged in DayZ for some reason. Anyone know why its broke and when it will be fixed?

Exploiting loot? We went to the NWAF and hit the south barracks first At this point we just ran from the South coast and I had a double barrel shotgun, and my friend had a Lee enfield. He gets an AKM off a dead body, and then a zombie hits me through the wall and instantly knocks me out and my friend saves me at around 4000 blood, we go to the north barracks and find NVG's. (friend already had some). We empty the barracks, then leave to look for an animal, took 20 minutes to find an animal finally east of vybor. Come back to teh South barracks, I find a M16A2 at the ATC, then we go to the North barracks and find the M136. So please tell me how we are exploiting anything?

Are you only allowed at the barracks once per day or something?

Edited by InfiniteGrim
  • Like 6

Exploiting loot? We went to the NWAF and hit the south barracks first At this point we just ran from the South coast and I had a double barrel shotgun, and my friend had a Lee enfield. He gets an AKM off a dead body, and then a zombie hits me through the wall and instantly knocks me out and my friend saves me at around 4000 blood, we go to the north barracks and find NVG's. (friend already had some). We empty the barracks, then leave to look for an animal, took 20 minutes to find an animal finally east of vybor. Come back to teh South barracks, I find a M16A2 at the ATC, then we go to the North barracks and find the M136. So please tell me how we are exploiting anything?

No people are just stupid and hate it when people find things they can't,

• Like 10

Don't play the innocent. If you do it like this you know what loot cycling is. That gear is not earned, and you know it. You might as well start item duping.

Edited by Atanar

The part in the video where there is a pile of loot on the ground on the side of the barrack. Dont act dumber than you are

Don't play the innocent. If you do it like this you know what loot cycling is. That gear is not earned, and you know it. You might as well start item duping.

So why dont you come to the NWAF and try to kill us? We were in the general area for about 1 hour.

The part in the video where there is a pile of loot on the ground on the side of the barrack. Dont act dumber than you are

Did you not read the part where I said we emptied the barracks?

God there was a post about people bitching when other people leave shitty loot in places so when someone else comes they find the same shit. Now you guys are complaining that we emptied it.

Sounds like someone is jealous. And that was the first pair of NVG's I have personally found in the barracks.

Edited by InfiniteGrim
  • Like 2

Oh please that's just bullshit, what he did showed balls. Looting the NWAF leaving to get some food then going back risking the loot they already had...That place is hotter than hell.

In this thread: Butthurt people who moan about loot spawns because they only get AK Kobras and don't leave Cherno.

• Like 9

Anyway... We have found 3 of those. (Yes, we farm the north barracks. Deal with it.) They are pretty useless though.

Anyway... We have found 3 of those. (Yes, we farm the north barracks. Deal with it.) They are pretty useless though.

There was a sniping on the roof of the firehouse in the NWAF earlier yesterday, would have been perfect :)

Not if the server is locked.....

Our server is NEVER locked, never has been locked, never will be. It was pitch black so there was only 10-15 people on, but a server hopper could have spawned in at any time and shot us, because its happened before.

There was a sniping on the roof of the firehouse in the NWAF earlier yesterday, would have been perfect :)

They seem to glitch out on us. They never fire right. So we don't get excited to find them anymore.

They seem to glitch out on us. They never fire right. So we don't get excited to find them anymore.

Our guy has tested this out. It seems like they have been disabled or something, if you run arma with dayz they dont work, turn dayz off and they do work.

In this thread: Butthurt people who moan about loot spawns because they only get AK Kobras and don't leave Cherno.

No, people who run to the NWAF and loot the barracs once. Approaching the NWAF without knowing if there is anyone is a whole diffrent story than waiting 20 minutes.

Oh please that's just bullshit, what he did showed balls. Looting the NWAF leaving to get some food then going back risking the loot they already had...That place is hotter than hell.

Yeah, on full servers maybe. Now guess why they did it at night? Seriously, this has nothing to do with bravery.

Edited by Atanar

No, people who run to the NWAF and loot the barracs once. Approaching the NWAF without knoing if there is anyone is a whole diffrent story than waiting 20 minutes.

Yeah, on full servers maybe. Now guess why they did it at night? Seriouly, this has nothing to do with bravery.

We've gone to full 70 man servers looking to kill people at teh NWAF, and from our observations. The less amount of players on server, the higher your chances of finding a person at the NWAF. We could never find anyone at the NWAF on packed servers.

But since you will most likely try to refute my statement....Do you expect us to ditch our own server that we pay for because its not full? We can put up with the dark, its not our fault others cannot.

Edited by InfiniteGrim
  • Like 1

I don't see anything wrong with farming a loot spawn if you aren't doing it on a locked / unpopulated server. Fuck else are you supposed to do, go there once per server reset? That is stupid. if loot reset itself withotu a server reset, then I could see people viewing this as exploiting. But it doesn't.

It does not matter when you do it if you have enough guys to safely hold the NWAF for 20 min empty it and farm it good for you. Those that are pissed about it just are too stupid to make friends and do it.

• Like 1

DayZ staff reports farming loot isn't an exploit.

Deal with it.

On relation to the post about the M136, Yeah I posted about it in the bug reports forums, waiting for it to get approved.

InB4 you don't know what you are talking about.

I do. I wrote the controversial loot farming guide. Which many people attempted to troll, report, and post flaming posts about where DayZ staff never locked it, have read it, have seen it, and have locked other threads complaining about it.

Go cry a river somewhere else.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

Can someone explain why loot cycling is bad? If you take the effort to move all that loot, that's all that time that you are exposed

Can someone explain why loot cycling is bad? If you take the effort to move all that loot, that's all that time that you are exposed

Its not, its just a lot of kids writing half-assed posts and claiming they know how things are. When they don't. Half informed posts are bad posts. It sucks that you have to sort through all the crap to find a diamond, but sometimes that is what you have to do.

As a good friend of mine once said, the internet is just an ocean of piss.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin