infinitegrim

Of course, my luck....M136 Rocket Launcher...

Why does everyone cry about farming? Hell I am tickled to death to hit the barracks and find 20 guns on the ground with ammo for each. Makes my life that much easier ;)

Cheers!

Na, thanks to all the flaws in the alpha, when we moved our base a few days ago all of our shit dupes on every restart now. Its boring to have so many of every item in the game

You could always run the tent over if you're so "bored" with having every item in the game.

I tried running the tents over at my old camp 2 times already, it does not work as soon as server restarts they are fine with all items in them again

I tried running the tents over at my old camp 2 times already, it does not work as soon as server restarts they are fine with all items in them again

Duh, you just have to save them after you run them over.

Wait, what?

Before everyone got side-tracked, I believe the man asked a genuine question....My group and I had found a M136 as well with 2 rockets at a camp. We have since gone on numerous raids, and I have strapped up with the launcher, good thing I never had to use it, apparently the damn thing doesn't work. Has anyone had any luck with these things?

Wait something on your list is good?

Yeah, The DMR most of all. As it is the only sniper rifle compatible with NVG's.

Is it worth it to go to Starry for it? Not really, but that's not an excuse to say "nothing good spawns there." Plenty of decent loot is at Starry, but often the Risk is not worth the reward.

Wow Haters gonna hate!

I've been explaining loot mechanics to the guys on my server who ask and they do the same now.

Empty the trash to a dump then go back and repeat, it's not an exploit it is litteraly spending time, exposure risk time and effort to farm for your Items.

Don't understand the hate, god forbid you rely on hard work rather than dumb luck.....

while we were there in starry some random guy came up and tried to steal our bus. it was quite comical when we lit it up with M4 fire and a 203 round. Luckily, the bus survived it except for a wheel which we happened to find off another bandit we had just killed. It was quite the surprise.

XD Serves him right =p

Similar to the supprise our boat theif had one night as we came back from a raid to see him trying to chug off in our boat.

2 Snipers and M240 Machine Gun and an Axe Weilding maniac were probably not what he was expecting ;)

Don't play the innocent. If you do it like this you know what loot cycling is. That gear is not earned, and you know it. You might as well start item duping.

They had legit reasons to leave the area, your statement is not as valid as you might think it is.

Before everyone got side-tracked, I believe the man asked a genuine question....My group and I had found a M136 as well with 2 rockets at a camp. We have since gone on numerous raids, and I have strapped up with the launcher, good thing I never had to use it, apparently the damn thing doesn't work. Has anyone had any luck with these things?

I guess we will never know, or the jealous people on the forums just want to side track the thread so you never find out!

I found one. WEnt to elektro to shoot it

see somone in the firestation

Shoot

ONLY NOISE

no rocket come out

rocket dissappear

GG ALPHA GG

Whoever necro'd this thread is a bad person.

Now we are gonna have all kinds of people whining about loot cycling now.

GG ALPHA GG

Blame DayZ for an ArmaII gun that isn't working correctly due to ArmaII, not DayZ.

Sounds legit.

Blame DayZ for an ArmaII gun that isn't working correctly due to ArmaII, not DayZ.

Sounds legit.

Did you check it out in arma ? So you do know if it's working there or not ?

Did you check it out in arma ? So you do know if it's working there or not ?

It has to do with the recent Beta Changes to ArmaII.

Works fine in the normal Single Player not using the Beta files.

Doesn't work in Beta under DayZ.

This was my experience.

To chip in. The hacker problem is a lot more serious than a lot of people think.

DayZ was rising the last few weeks by thousands of players. We nearly hit a million, we went from 500k-900k in the matter of a month or two.

Its been stagnate this last 100k to a million. No party bells yet.

It is proof however that this is a problem, a major one, and if it continues it will strangle this mod.

idk what's the problem. I find alot of bugs/exploits I don't really care how they are currently "ruining" the "game" since it's still a alpha. instead of whine. people should start reporting bugs. And deal with the fact its an alpha. 1kk alpha testers currently. But most of them don't understand the fact that they are the alpha testers for the mod named DayZ. testing games/mods is not supposed to be fun all the time. You are supposed to experience glitches/bugs. That's the point of it being alpha, and you beign a alpha tester!

To chip in. The hacker problem is a lot more serious than a lot of people think.

DayZ was rising the last few weeks by thousands of players. We nearly hit a million, we went from 500k-900k in the matter of a month or two.

Its been stagnate this last 100k to a million. No party bells yet.

It is proof however that this is a problem, a major one, and if it continues it will strangle this mod.

The reason there was a sudden increase is probably due to the amount of coverage Day Z has been getting recently; in Australia alone, I know the knowledge of the mod has practically tripled.

-MONSTER

So people bitch about loot farming? I know a solution. How about loot only respawns every 24 hours. But of course then they will still cry. By that logic that means killing a boss in an mmorpg over and over to maybe get a specific drop is an exploit, right? Anyways on topic yeah I have the same problem but mine fired from my back straight up in the air. I tried firing from prone just for the hell of it with a buddy by me to get my spoils. It fired to the ground right in front of me and killed me haha.

Edited by TBERT88