rs200nz

Biggest bunch of poofters the world has ever seen

First point

About 80% of this forum is filled with the biggest whiners and whingers the world has ever seen.

All hackers have small dicks.

The other 19% are condescending, ignorant, pessimistic assholes. WE ARE THE 1%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

People eat mutton in the UK ! stroker hahhahahaha I remember it being just as addictive , cant believe I wasted 5 minutes on that there ! tsk tsk tsk !

People eat mutton in the UK ! stroker hahhahahaha I remember it being just as addictive , cant believe I wasted 5 minutes on that there ! tsk tsk tsk !

haha,

It's more like 60% threads whining about hackers, 15% threads whining about bandits, 25% threads whining about threads that are about whining.

You are right, I feel bad now. But I had to say something. :(

It's more like 60% threads whining about hackers, 15% threads whining about bandits, 25% threads whining about threads that are about whining.

Whinecesption

First point

About 80% of this forum is filled with the biggest whiners and whingers the world has ever seen. Every second post is like "Oh, someone killed me and took all my stuff. I'm going to hunt them down" wank wank wank.

Get over it. It's all part of the game. If you don't like it go back to cannon fodder and Alex Kidd. That is the shit kids play.

If I see anyone in the game I will shoot and kill them because I can and that is life. I will rape all the gear from your body and leave.

Second Point

All hackers have small dicks.

The end.

trust me this is nothing compared to the battlelog forums on battlefield 3 :D

trust me this is nothing compared to the battlelog forums on battlefield 3 :D

damn, it must be bad

I fell the suden urge to make a topic about topics of whining people about topics of whinging people. There are too many of them!

Yo Dawg...

I fell the suden urge to make a topic about topics of whining people about topics of whinging people. There are too many of them!

Yo Dawg...

Xzibit_18967f_342459.jpg

Edited by rs200nz

get your shit together, figure it out. nobody is forcing you to read anybody's thread, and making a thread, about people who make threads, is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

get your shit together, figure it out. nobody is forcing you to read anybody's thread, and making a thread, about people who make threads, is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

lol. easy tiger. Really? The dumbest thing you have ever heard was this post. You need to get out a bit buddy!

SOME DUDE KILLED ME AND I LOST MY FUCKING HATCHET!!!!! FUCK THIS GAME MAN! TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIND THAT!!! FUCK! IM A LIL PISSED ABOUT MY BANDAGE AND MY TIN CAN I FOUND BUT MY HATCHET!??!!? REALLY?!!!? THAT THING IS A KILLING MACHINE!!!!!

• Like 1

SOME DUDE KILLED ME AND I LOST MY FUCKING HATCHET!!!!! FUCK THIS GAME MAN! TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIND THAT!!! FUCK! IM A LIL PISSED ABOUT MY BANDAGE AND MY TIN CAN I FOUND BUT MY HATCHET!??!!? REALLY?!!!? THAT THING IS A KILLING MACHINE!!!!!

:(

Man you go get that hatchet back then go sniper hunting.

What country do people eat sheep in?

Fun Fact: Technically Lamb is sheep less than 12 months old. Lamb is pretty damn popular in the US, or perhaps you've had a gyro which is lamb and beef mixed.

• Like 1

lamb shanks are the best. those in a bit of tin foil with a small bit of olive oil and a sachet of oinion soup sprinkled over. Best feed ever. lol

lamb shanks are the best. those in a bit of tin foil with a small bit of olive oil and a sachet of oinion soup sprinkled over. Best feed ever. lol

This sounds very tasty.

We need a Dayz forums 'Gourmet Corner'.

As a poofter I take offense to this. We like to call ourselves faggots

OP can have all my beans solely for thread title. And for thread getting 3 pages. And for Alex Kidd reference.

As a poofter I take offense to this. We like to call ourselves faggots

I think 'queers' has a better ring to it

Biggest bunch of poofters the world has ever seen...

GayZ ..go hand solo or team up with friends ..

Rub shoulders with the beefiest beef on the airfields or get down and dirty with twinky noobs on the coast. PvP in the cities to your hearts content,hook up in churchs, hang at the local pub or take a chance finding a partner in the hospital..will he be beef and sort you out or will he be a noob who lets you take control Become an expert in the usage of the slinky mak , the shiny black military torch or jump right up to the throbbing AS50. Pimp around with your mates in sexy european buses or get up close and personal with your teamate on secluded motorbike rides into a forest of your choosing. Will that be a one man tent or two ? Watch adorable fluffy bunnies hop around gaily and observe goats with long tongues..and mouths that never close... are you man enough to step inside the open ended world of GayZ ?