rs200nz

Biggest bunch of poofters the world has ever seen

First point

About 80% of this forum is filled with the biggest whiners and whingers the world has ever seen. Every second post is like "Oh, someone killed me and took all my stuff. I'm going to hunt them down" wank wank wank.

Get over it. It's all part of the game. If you don't like it go back to cannon fodder and Alex Kidd. That is the shit kids play.

If I see anyone in the game I will shoot and kill them because I can and that is life. I will rape all the gear from your body and leave.

Second Point

All hackers have small dicks.

The end.

Edited by rs200nz
  • Like 5

You -rape- equipment taken from corpses? I'm not sure that's normal :unsure:

* Also don't hate on Alex Kidd, that shit is awesome!

You -rape- equipment taken from corpses? I'm not sure that's normal :unsure:

* Also don't hate on Alex Kidd, that shit is awesome!

Not to mention quite possibly painful and embarrassing. I mean...performing the act with a loaded double-bareled shotgun, or a Winchester?

I can't have a Rape Dungeon in the game so its a close as you'll get.

First point

About 80% of this forum is filled with the biggest whiners and whingers the world has ever seen. Every second post is like "Oh, someone killed me and took all my stuff. I'm going to hunt them down" wank wank wank.

Get over it. It's all part of the game. If you don't like it go back to cannon fodder and Alex Kidd. That is the shit kids play.

If I see anyone in the game I will shoot and kill them because I can and that is life. I will rape all the gear from your body and leave.

Second Point

All hackers have small dicks.

The end.

You seem to know dick sizes of a lot of people.

Are you hiding something? ;]

• Like 2

Struck a nerve I think. I have seen alot of dicks. Especially in this forum.

• Like 2

Man Cannon fodder and Alex kidd are two of the best games out there !

I played them to the death as a kid !

Half the kids these days would give up after no continues and no unlimited lives !

See you in the killing fields

It's more like 60% threads whining about hackers, 15% threads whining about bandits, 25% threads whining about threads that are about whining.

rs200nz, he rapes bodies does he? He's probably from NZ and mistakes them for sheep :P

ps minute I saw the thread title I suspected it was going to be either a aussie or kiwi :D

rs200nz, he rapes bodies does he? He's probably from NZ and mistakes them for sheep :P

ps minute I saw the thread title I suspected it was going to be either a aussie or kiwi :D

Yeah we do rape sheep over here in NZ. Then we export them and send them over for you to eat.

I do get tired of the I got killed I lost "x" where x = list of crap they lost. After a while it just gets annoying I know how op feels lol.

I do get tired of the I got killed I lost "x" where x = list of crap they lost. After a while it just gets annoying I know how op feels lol.

Yeah man, i dont really care but I just read all this bs about people saying that are gunna get revenge lol. I don't know why you would bother.

Yeah we do rape sheep over here in NZ. Then we export them and send them over for you to eat.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

What country do people eat sheep in?

lol, they have long hair you can use to hold on. It's like Velcro

America is big on donuts right. I used to eat donuts until I found out how they made the hole in the middle :D