Sign in to follow this  
nyesky

Banned randomly from US 579 hosted by DZT

I was randomly banned on us 579 for the reason "hacking" i went into the servers team speak and further investigated, i was really banned for apparently aborting while in combat. i didn't abort while being in combat nor does the server host have any proof of me doing so. The staff is just going by word to mouth and banned me with zero proof which i feel is an unreasonable ban.

• Like 1

I was randomly banned on us 579 for the reason "hacking" i went into the servers team speak and further investigated, i was really banned for apparently aborting while in combat. i didn't abort while being in combat nor does the server host have any proof of me doing so. The staff is just going by word to mouth and banned me with zero proof which i feel is an unreasonable ban.

We've been watching you do it for a few days now, just OWN up to it like a MAN, and stop giving countless excuses like a COWARD. You didn't get banned for hacking, and it clearly says the server rules neatly and cleanly when you load in our server. Plus Nahorn killed you got no kill, I shot you with an As50 twice in the face and you still disconnected with no death. So take the ban like a man and stop acting like your the victim, it just makes you look like a white trash gamer tbh

Edited by Hazydave420

NO WE HAVE WE HAVE SOLID PROOF THAT IT WAS YOU IF U WANT TO GO OF AND HAVE A CRY THAT IS UP TO U GROW SOME BALLS AND PLAY LIKE A MAN AND STOP DISSCONECTING TO AVOID DEATH

Edited by franbcfc2012
  • Like 1

NO WE HAVE WE HAVE SOLID PROOF THAT IT WAS YOU IF U WANT TO GO OF AND HAVE A CRY THAT IS UP TO U GROW SOME BALLS AND PLAY LIKE A MAN AND STOP DISSCONECTING TO AVOID DEATH

i was wrongly accused of aborting and if you are so strongly sure i did were is the proof, there is none because you cant prove someone guilty who hasn't done a crime

• Like 1

I take it that my response in TS wasn't what you wanted to hear. Like the above posters have mentioned, the rules are stated clearly and obviously every time you join the server along with the TS info. Seems like the only thing that stuck is the TS info. The information I received were from 3 people that I trust. Everyone in DzT is slow to suggest banning a player and we will put up with a lot However, when someone who plays a lot on our server is found breaking a rule more than once there are consequences. So, in response to your appeal. No, I will not be removing the ban. Feel free to argue your case but unless you have proof that you didn't break rules there won't be a change. Thank you and enjoy your experience with one of the other servers. You have a lot to chose from.

Am i really the one who needs to supply proof here? no i am not id appreciate real actual proof from you. other wise i am perfectly clean and have not broken any rules as i've stated before.

YES WE HAVE PROOF AT THE TIME OF THE INCIDENT WE CHECKED THE PRE GAME LOBBY AND THE SERVER LOG WITCH BOTH CONFIRMED THAT U WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS SERVER AT THE TIME TO LOG OF AND NO ONE ELSE LEFT THE GAME AND THEN ALSO ON SAT 21ST YOU WERE SEEN AT A LOCATION SHOOTING AT US ETC THEN ONE OF THE MEMBERS FROM ARE CLAN SHOT U BUT DID NOT RECEIVE ANY MURDERS OR BANDIT KILLS AND IT ALSO DID NOT SHOW UP ON THE KILL FEED BUT WE CHECKED THE BODY OF THE DEAD PERSON WITCH CONFIRMED THAT U WERE THE PERSON THE WE SHOT AT THEN AS WE WAS CHECKING YOUR BODY U THAN SUM HOW SPAWNED BACK WITH YOUR GEAR AND SHOT ARE MEMBER WHO KILLED YOURSELF.

.PS IF YOU LOOK AT THE RULES FOR ARE SERVER IT CLEARLY STATES WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY HACKING,OR DISSCONTEING TO AVOID DEATH .

THERE FOR I CAN NOT SEE HOW U CAN SAY U WAS UNFAIRLY BANNED.

Edited by franbcfc2012

Doesn't matter. Aborting and Alt+F4 are not bannable offenses no matter what the server admins say. There are only two reasons for banning a player and those are racist comments and hacking. If there is no proof of either of those then it is admin abuse.

Have a nice day.

I feel the need to correct myself here...as stated in this thread...

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1251-want-to-host-a-dayz-server-read-in-here/

The only reasons for a ban are malicious talk and racism. That should probably be updated to include hackers I would think but maybe they have another process for that.

Edited by Vertisce

On this past Saturday the 21st a few of us were at a brand new base gearing up and what not when someone starts shooting at base with a silenced weapon. Two of our guys are killed then I see the shooter and kill him, give it a minute then check the body when I study it says the name is Nyesky. I didn't get a murder or bandit kill for killing you. I then go crouch in a tree to type into global our policy for hacking and disco'ing to avoid death and im head shotted with a silenced weapon from close range. Sorry we dont normally record mundane base visits but maybe we should start.

I DIDNT SPAWN BACK WITH ANY ITEMS I SPAWNED NORMALLY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND RAN BACK TO MY BASE. Plus after death i logged for atleast two hours to deal with other real life matters. i dont hack, i don't abuse abort. if you have actual proof instead of just saying i did such then this is obviously a waste of your time. By the way me and giftcard both died and 2 other friends there verified my body was there and that i didn't abort.

To Quote Rocket,

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6718-disconnecting-to-avoid-death/

"I don't know why, but people are assuming that I think this is part of the game.

It's not. I posted in a thread that was talking about that, that META-GAMING is explicitly allowed. I.e. infiltrating teamspeak servers and groups etc...

Disconnecting to avoid death IS an exploit.

It will be patched out, very easily, in a future update. The update is ready to go and will be released when the Beta patch for ArmA2 is out."

Purposely using an exploit. The ban stands.

• Like 2

my point is there is no proof of me abusing this exploit you aren't listening obviously. i understand aborting while in combat is against the rules which is why i havent abused it

YES WE HAVE PROOF AT THE TIME OF THE INCIDENT WE CHECKED THE PRE GAME LOBBY AND THE SERVER LOG WITCH BOTH CONFIRMED THAT U WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS SERVER AT THE TIME TO LOG OF AND NO ONE ELSE LEFT THE GAME

First of all you are a liar, there was four of us raiding you and many people on the server at the time. I killed the first two of you and was the first of us to die. nyesky killed you at the tree line and nahorn killed him after that. Nahorn was then sniped by one of our other raiders.

On this past Saturday the 21st a few of us were at a brand new base gearing up and what not when someone starts shooting at base with a silenced weapon. Two of our guys are killed then I see the shooter and kill him, give it a minute then check the body when I study it says the name is Nyesky. I didn't get a murder or bandit kill for killing you. I then go crouch in a tree to type into global our policy for hacking and disco'ing to avoid death and im head shotted with a silenced weapon from close range. Sorry we dont normally record mundane base visits but maybe we should start.

This right here proves the fact that there was more than just tyler on the server, other than him being wrong about the name as it was GiftCard not nyesky.

The information I received were from 3 people that I trust.

Proof is word of mouth? So does that mean anytime theses people you trust feel like getting someone banned they can just tell you a name and its proof?

Either way you shouldn't be banning on word of mouth and suspicions.

Edited by GiftCard
  • Like 1

To Quote Rocket,

http://dayzmod.com/f...to-avoid-death/

"I don't know why, but people are assuming that I think this is part of the game.

It's not. I posted in a thread that was talking about that, that META-GAMING is explicitly allowed. I.e. infiltrating teamspeak servers and groups etc...

Disconnecting to avoid death IS an exploit.

It will be patched out, very easily, in a future update. The update is ready to go and will be released when the Beta patch for ArmA2 is out."

Purposely using an exploit. The ban stands.

"Purposely using an exploit" is not a bannable offense. You are breaking the rules. Period.

so vertisce you would agree this was a bad case of admin abuse?

Guys I have no clue who any of you are, but here's my advice: If you use all caps/all red, you appear to be yelling and out of control. I'm far more inclined to read/believe the people using proper grammar and punctuation. You only should use bold/caps/red lettering for emphasis on certain points/words.

Cheers.

I would say that "Aborting" or "Alt-F4" during combat is shady, underhanded and as stated before an exploit but an admin has no way of ever proving that the player did so intentionally as "shit happens". Since Rocket has not yet stated it as a bannable offense then, yes, it is admin abuse and you should not be banned. Rocket has stated that he will fix this issue in time and until he does or comes out and states it is a bannable offense, you should not be banned.

now how can we either get me unbanned or this server black listed?

If you wish to go as far as to get the server blacklisted then report them to a dev or forum moderator. Frankly you would be better off just moving on at this point and finding a better server as I can't imagine why you would want to go back and play with asshat admins.

i have raided the admins clan 4 times over and i am absolutley decked out and would wish to stay with my current camp site, that is the only reason.

Dear Christ, what is with the bright red font colour caps lock guy? That stuff rapes my eyes on a black background.

Admins are usually the ones required to post the proof required to ban, mainly because you have more tools at your disposal to do so than the average player.

But as usual, it'll just devolve into a flame war, no proof will get posted, the guy will remain banned, etc etc. These threads are getting predictable now.

Only because it feels like the devs are either too busy working on other things or just don't care to enforce their rules on the admins anymore. At this point it seems like these threads only serve to inform other players of what servers to avoid.

Edited by Vertisce

Only because it feels like the devs are either too busy working on other things or just don't care to enforce their rules on the admins anymore. At this point it seems like these threads only serve to inform other players of what servers to avoid.

Yes, please avoid US579 if you plan on using exploits or hacks. If you plan on playing fair then have at it.