Sign in to follow this  
nyesky

Banned randomly from US 579 hosted by DZT

Yes, please avoid US579 if you plan on using exploits or hacks. If you plan on playing fair then have at it.

Are you saying you have that proof of him hacking/exploiting now?

Children. Ehhh. Maybe we should have a rule where you need to be at least 30 to host a server. That mat cut down on some of this mundane crap

• Like 1

as a server administrator of his own server he pays for, Klaus is responsible for managing and keeping the community clean. If that means tossing out on player that is exploiting that we can't nessasarily capture on video each time, then so be it. STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BABY, theres thousands of servers so stop whining and just accept what you did, the worst thing I hate is people who know what they did but proceed to stretch the point and try to get the server blacklisted. JUST LEAVE no one wants you here and your disconnecting, we don't care how much you deny it, just cut your loses and play on a different server, its just a game. No need to get worked up and get all these forum kids to WHITE KNIGHT FOR YOU.

YES WE HAVE PROOF AT THE TIME OF THE INCIDENT WE CHECKED THE PRE GAME LOBBY AND THE SERVER LOG WITCH BOTH CONFIRMED THAT U WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS SERVER AT THE TIME TO LOG OF AND NO ONE ELSE LEFT THE GAME AND THEN ALSO ON SAT 21ST YOU WERE SEEN AT A LOCATION SHOOTING AT US ETC THEN ONE OF THE MEMBERS FROM ARE CLAN SHOT U BUT DID NOT RECEIVE ANY MURDERS OR BANDIT KILLS AND IT ALSO DID NOT SHOW UP ON THE KILL FEED BUT WE CHECKED THE BODY OF THE DEAD PERSON WITCH CONFIRMED THAT U WERE THE PERSON THE WE SHOT AT THEN AS WE WAS CHECKING YOUR BODY U THAN SUM HOW SPAWNED BACK WITH YOUR GEAR AND SHOT ARE MEMBER WHO KILLED YOURSELF.

.PS IF YOU LOOK AT THE RULES FOR ARE SERVER IT CLEARLY STATES WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY HACKING,OR DISSCONTEING TO AVOID DEATH .

THERE FOR I CAN NOT SEE HOW U CAN SAY U WAS UNFAIRLY BANNED.

Seems whoever runs your server, failed to read the rules of running a DayZ server. Yet another admin that is giving the rest of us (I run a few myself) a bad name. So let me break this down for those of you who think you can break the server rules.

As mentioned before, YOU CANNOT BAN FOR ALT+F4.

Now your dumb and usual rebuttal to that will be "Its my server, I do what I want." Well that is nice and dandy, but this isnt your mod. You have no right to it, your a guest here, you signed up for permission to run your server in accordance to the way ROCKET wants you to run it. You have failed at that obviously, and pretty much incriminated yourself here (Like alot of novice server admins do).

If you think your server goes unnoticed for things like this, think again.

Topic closed but not forgotten.

• Like 1