Sign in to follow this  
InsaneJarhead

*Urgent* Intl Airport Firehouse

Does anyone know if food spawns there? I'm sitting there logged off at 2k Health after a bandit blew my face on the wall. I killed him and bandaged, i just keep passing out and cant afford to move. Has anyone ever seen food spawn there?

Edit: I have no food and no drink...Could anyone assist?

Edited by InsaneJarhead

You have near a 1% chance of a each type of food can to spawn, but you could also try making it to a field and finding a wild animal, gutting it, and eating the meat that way. You would need a hunting knife, hatchet, and matches though.

You have near a 1% chance of a each type of food can to spawn, but you could also try making it to a field and finding a wild animal, gutting it, and eating the meat that way. You would need a hunting knife, hatchet, and matches though.

I pass out atleast once every 5 minutes, it's too risky to be out there. I did that the first time, but he didn't bring my health below 5k that time.

Would totally help if I trusted people in this game.

Would you help me man? I've got no reason to kill you.

I've got 1,280 health...Made it to the control tower food is blinking so is blood obviously. If somone could help that'd be great...Don't know how to repay you though.

If you join my skype i can help you. Blood packs/Food Medical supplies etc.. i was up there and got shot in the leg by a sniper and just laid there. the guy tried to run up to my and looted me but once my passout time was up i just laid there. He came up to me and i shot him in the face. :3

my skype is

David-Martin810

If you join my skype i can help you. Blood packs/Food Medical supplies etc.. i was up there and got shot in the leg by a sniper and just laid there. the guy tried to run up to my and looted me but once my passout time was up i just laid there. He came up to me and i shot him in the face. :3

my skype is

David-Martin810

Will do, give me a moment

• Like 1

You're all falling into a trap but go ahead don't listen to me.

Not everyone is a dickhead on this game. I myself like killing zombies over people.

This is just a guess, but as we all know its ok to be a bandit in game, cause thats part of the game. But if you lure someone to you in game through the official forum, and he helps you and then you shoot him in the face, would that be considered more of a bad thing morally irl? I would say yes, but then again, there are serious role players out there with a very thin line between reality and in game that would be "in character" even on the irl forums, hehe. Forum bandits someone? Or have we not sunk that low yet.

• Like 1

no i didnt shoot him it the face haha. you can ask him q:

• Like 5

my skype is

David-Martin810

Thank you for helping me big time...No he didn't shoot me in the face and no i didn't shoot him in the face. Thanks again.

• Like 1

This is just a guess, but as we all know its ok to be a bandit in game, cause thats part of the game. But if you lure someone to you in game through the official forum, and he helps you and then you shoot him in the face, would that be considered more of a bad thing morally irl? I would say yes, but then again, there are serious role players out there with a very thin line between reality and in game that would be "in character" even on the irl forums, hehe. Forum bandits someone? Or have we not sunk that low yet.

Negative. Not everyone is cynical

• Like 2

That was why i was asking :) You would really have to be a cold cold person to trick someone from the forum like that :) I might trust someone from here too now, hehe.

if you didnt trust them just stash your gear and run over with a enfield and medical gear. Problem?

Edited by osiriszoran
  • Like 1

Wow the first PvP cooperation that involved two strangers and not one of them died :) This is a first - I have never read anything on the forum like this until now hehe

See, now this topic can be used as a good example of...

whilst you will always have dbags. and the cynics who call 'its a trap'

hopefully these two have now met another player they can trust. since they both went into a situation where they couldve easily taken one another out.

and it shows us that not everyone is evil

EDIT: Go go give them your beanz. they earnt them

Edited by Faithwolf

See, now this topic can be used as a good example of...

whilst you will always have dbags. and the cynics who call 'its a trap'

hopefully these two have now met another player they can trust. since they both went into a situation where they couldve easily taken one another out.

and it shows us that not everyone is evil

EDIT: Go go give them your beanz. they earnt them

the medic could of easily asked what building he was in and tossed a grenade in.