kollozal22

Worst Way You Ever Died

Simply post here the stupidest, and funniest way you have died while playing dayz.

Mine is when i was trying to get some chemlights out of an outhouse, only to accidentally close the door on myself, which somehow breaks my legs and causes massive bleeding. While frantically trying to get a bandage on, i accidentally fire of my rifle, attracting every zombie in the town, and spend the next minute running in circles in the field being chased by 20 zombies while bleeding out.

• Like 10

Well, I've actually got two.

One I got on video, and that is when I was climbing down a treestand and all of a sudden a hacker teleports to me and pwns me.

The most idiotic one was when I was a newbie, and I was going prone into a gas station, and all of a sudden the door closes on me and I die on the spot. That one I actually laughed at because I had no supplies in the first place.

Was crushed between my tent and a tree, hit for 7k damage, broken leg, bleeding and knocked out.

almost survived, then it happen again "OH C'MON"

was so pissed

• Like 3

My own car what was just standing bugged me so my leg get broken and i DIED ;s

Already had 5 days of survi counted ;/

Found an ak and 1911 and had enough supplies to last two days. Finally made my way to pavlovo and snuk around to the supermarket. I had allready planned my way further into the woods but then there was some douchebag who sniped me just as I was sneaking to the supermarket. Had 3 days of survival wasted..

Worst Death?

I kill three guys near a helicopter crash with my Lee and as im searching the bodies one of them teleports to me and shoots me in the face.

I randomly broke my legs while on a mountain. WEEEEEEEE....Not my favorite time. I fell off the cliff and splattered....

Whilst Sliding down a mountain telling my friend that decided to take a safer/longer route how much fun I was having suddenly just took a leap of faith and ended with around 2000 health to just be shot as soon as I got up by some dude camping on the top of the mountain with tents (that my buddy found on his longer route...) Yea all round fail for me

Found an ak and 1911 and had enough supplies to last two days. Finally made my way to pavlovo and snuk around to the supermarket. I had allready planned my way further into the woods but then there was some douchebag who sniped me just as I was sneaking to the supermarket. Had 3 days of survival wasted..

There is no supermarket in Pavlovo..

Today, I enter the server and I'm stuck inside our bus, instantly break my legs and die, same shit happened to my mate. There goes our coyote backpacks, L85A2 AWS, DMR, M4A1 CCO, M9 SD

etc.

I was driving my ATV and my buddy was following on dirtbike, as I was looking at my GPS my ATV drifted right, apparently my bro had drove up next to me. We collided and my ATV blew up, I was at 300 blood spinning around in circles bleeding knocked out and somehow my friend bandaged me before I died. After a blood transfusion and riding bitch in his godcycle we rode off into the sunset. No I didn't die, cry about it.

• Like 3

log off the night before in the woods outside of branzino , only to spawn in the next day and have a guy ride a atv through the woods get off and shoot me before i can comprehend whats going on ha. My bud who was with me on Skype ask why are you not piss ? Man that is dayz. Crazy shit happens

• Like 2

My 2nd day I fell off a perch in the pitch black. Landed on some landing halfway down. I have no idea what as I was new to the game and the area and was just scared and spooked.

Someone red-lighted me, I tried to play it safer, and backed clear off the ledge to my death.

Goodbye all the goodies in my pack.

I am sure there are many more, worse ways to go. Maybe even today!

Guy ran up to me at the NW airfield screaming friendly.. he had no gun, and was being chased by infected. I saved his ass, and told him to follow me around and ill get him gun. We ran through and looted the whole airfield, working as a team, got him some nice loot, i even gave him some of my beans! when it came time to part ways, i told him bye and ran my own direction... about 20 seconds after i started to run i hear gunshots and turn around... he was shooting at me, next shot got me in the head, went down.

• Like 4

Pff, bitches please!

Survived Zed army, took bandit bullets and still standing!

... that's untill I fainted on stairs for having low blood and broke everybone in my body and bleeded to death

• Like 4

After my friends finally bought the game *waited on the steam sell* I decided I would make haste to go find them from my nice little hidey hole. My buddy had made it to cherno and up on a ladder at one of the cranes. The zombies were absolutley crawling around it. All I could imagine while he was talking to me over vent was the Benny Hill theme song.. I had not realized just how big a crowd he drew. I began taking them out slowly with the M1911 I had acquired saving my main ammo from the combat shotty for anything big later on. Cleared them and went up top. I gave him an extra makarov i had as well as other aminities. Everything was peachy so we decided to climb down and go inland to camp... Well I happened to hit V as i was on top of the ladder by accident.... By this time I was already yelling NO!NO!NO!NO!NO! over vent many times in succession. So having fell to my death(I had 9k blood) I told my friend to get my stuff and come meet me... He could not find the ladder down part walked to far forward broke a leg and had a bleed out.

The second time comes from a trip we decided to take and grab supplies. After a god run we happened upon a car. Took it and on the way back found a broke bike. I was like holy crap were coming back for that. So took the car to camp and came back. Got side tracked on the way back and found a van. Double score. Took the van and said ok were not walking another 30 mins again just to get back to the bike. Went in town found some items fixed the bike drove to camp. So 3 vehicles in the matter of 3 hours of adventure not bad at all. I decided it was ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! We took the bike and like a merrily gay(happy) couple we were on our way, After a 10 min drive south east of Stary we find a downed helicopter. Hell it was my first time seeing one and he was still faily a noob. Going against my best instincts and being that only 15 people were on the server at the time I decided to check it out. Cleaning up the zombies he got hit and went down having his leg broke and knocked out. We both figured it was just the zombies but it turned out that a sniper had hit him. However it was not until I heard the gun crack and I myself was bleeding out that we knew what happened.... Goodbye motorcycle. I loved you so much.

worst but funniest ways ever:

server glitched out and i turned into a goat! it said illegal vehicle type soon after and had to reinstall dayz and OA as it done something and left the game unplayalbe. not making this up and i got this on camera so i may post a link on the forums of it as its hilarious!

Back when I first started playing.

I was far out the woods when a zed I killed FELL on me and broke my legs. Out in the forrest, nobody near, decent loot for the first time. Had to respawn. It was almost a game breaker for me.

Raiding the back of the berezino hospital when I heard shots coming from the nearby market, sneaked around to get a look at the front of the market and saw 2 guys running around in there. Switched to the grenade launcher on my m16a2 and ran in the front door of the store.

They where both busy looting and I didn't have a working mic at the time but I would have screamed "say hello to my little friend", fired a smoke grenade instead of a HE nade and got a face full of m1911 for my insolence.

Lesson learned never carry smoke or flares in your main secondary slots when you want to fire HE instead.

• Like 3

Survived in the wildernes and raiding small villages until I was starving so I had to take a chance and go into Cherno. Shot in the face.