kollozal22

Worst Way You Ever Died

When I was new I climbed up one of them retarded green deer-stand type things, got to the top and wooooooooooooosh,SPLAT.

Went to the top of a building, pressed Z, player does crazy combat run off side of the building and goes prone in the air... Shortly followed by woooooooooooooosh SPLAT.

• Like 1

Me and buddy are checking browser map for vehicle spawns, agree on a destination and recieve back into the game. Proceed to simultaniously run off the side of a cliff

• Like 2

Was in Elecktro looting, ran round corner, see some guy being chased by Zeds, try and help him out, he spins around while still being chased by them and shoots me in the head...

It was night-time and zombies were chasing me in a supermarket, I was in the back storage area and my gun was too long to turn or really move at all because of the shelves and these zombies surrounded me. Oh those screams of agony still give me nightmares.

Edited by Noface

I was crawling out of one of the brown wood houses and broke my leg...

The worst would of been when it glitched and turned me into a GOAT...... and i got aambushed by Z's

I suffered with broken bones for like 30 minutes and at the end died in hunger. Hunger + broken bone. >.<

had 2 tents slammed full of gear 2 backpacks, m4, 2 akms, 1 ak74u, 1 ak74 kobra, 2 maps, 6 nades and 15 mags for each weapon class. spawned into the server i had them on and they where both gone. so i had no food in my pack had put it all in tents to count inventory was almost red. got to the nearest town and whent red started capping zombies like a mad man. found some food ate it and all was good then i get hit by a zombie and use my last bandage. at this point im at like 8000k blood. so i look in a barn and end up falling of the top somehow break my leg and blood drops to 3 or 4k i find another bandage and stop the bleeding. run out in a field and pass out and zombies eat me

Was in a barn slowly reloading, ignoring the slowly moving zombie in front of me while he suddenly ran full speed at me, instantly broke my legs i crawl to the top of the stairs, stand up to shoot the zed when another player unarmed comes storming into the barn towards me followed by a train of zeds.

He knocks me off the stairs and to the ground when im in real bad shape. The Zeds that were following him start to converge on me lying on the ground bleeding to death.

I take all 3 of them out and the guy who ran into the barn knocking me off the stairs rewards me with an axe to the face to finish me off.

I've also died several time by going prone on a tower and magically breaking my legs.

Edited by BoomStick
  • Like 1

a stupid zombie pushed me... somehow i broke a leg... and i was between stary sobor and the airfield....

got bored of going sooo slowly... "respawn"

there goes my equipment

I play the game together with a few friends and as a consequence we use teamspeak with a plug-in that gives us an overlay in the game showing who is talking.

A server I visited detected the overlay as a script and kicked me. On any other day this would have been just fine. (Said plug-in gives a warning that this might happen, so I can't be angry for it :) )

This day however I was driving a Pickup filled to the brim with weapons and my dead friend's possessions at 100 km/h on the highway.

As I got kicked my car slammed into a wreaked car on the road. When I logged back in I found myself thrown out of the windscreen, passed out next to my burning pickup that decided that now was a great time to explode.

Oddly enough, it didn't kill me, but gave me about 5 minutes of silent contemplation and painfully watching my time run out, both in terms of the "coma" timer and my blood slowly ticking down.

All I could do was laugh really.

Edited by trimethylxanthine
  • Like 1

Prone, crawling down stairs in the apartments opposite the hospital in Cherno. Suddenly my legs broke and I died simultaneously. lost my MP5SD and 5 mags, gutted.

Got my first grenade saw someone in the building shooting at me.

Trowed the granade in the building passed out.

Zombie's killed me -_-

Has to be me and my buddy on his first session of DayZ.

He's all happy cuz I'd given him a M4SD with 4 clips and all needed gear.

After just 20 minutes he jumps up and screams: "death to survivors" and he runs towards Cherno.

Eventually he sees somebody and starts shooting like mad.

Then it happened...

I was still behind him laughing and looking at his frantic attempt to kill the other survivor when our screens went black and all of a sudden we hear a heck of gunshots.

Debugforest filled to the brim with all 47 survivors facing eachother...

He actually deinstalled his game after that.

And then there was me...maybe in the first week of playing DayZ, finding a weapon cache on Pik Kozlova containing a DMR with 8 clips (btw sorry to the actual owner or w/e because an hour later the caches were gone) and me going into a pure 'Enemy at the Gates' moment thinking I'll clean out the server with that sniper.

I see an island not far from the mountain so I make my descent.

Then I started to swim...I get to shore and see a zed nearby, pull out my gun and... Nothing... my whole pack was empty...

I google it and see thats something that happens...

Swimming back I see the gear in the water, just laughing in my face...that day I actually died in the water due to starvation looking at my lost 5 minutes of pride.

My day 20 character. AS50 with 5 clips NVG, range finder, coyote back pack, you know, stuff someone who has been living for 20 days would have. It was beginning to get quite dark on the server, so i decided it was time to ramp up the gamma. Open the start menu moved the cursor to the options button, missed and hit re-spawn.

joy.

• Like 1

Spent hours in a six man group gathering arms and various supplies. Doing great man lots of fun for once, hacker teleports and kills all of us save one member who DC-ed.

Fell off the ladders with my pistol out (early bug) after 6 days of surviving.

Actually, the worst way i died...

I were on NW-Airfield with my cousin. We were in this Fire Department when suddenly some1 shot me and i fell down.

When i lay there i saw, it were 3 people.

My cousin was shooting at them and they dindt hit them. I were bleeding very badly and i took my remington shooting them down.

First i hit one who fell down. Next one shot at me and i blew 2 round with pellets right through his chest he died. the third one ran to my cousin and

shot him he fell down. I tried to help my cousin and shot the last one right in the head.

when i bandaged my wounds and looked around me i saw that the guy next to me had a very powerful weapon i havent seen in my whole time playing.(since 4 days i play now).

Suddenly he screamed up and was blooding hardly and i made the bad mistake to bandage him with the hope we would maybe team up to get out of there because a lot of Zed were attracted.

when he crawled away i was looking for a blood bag but there was no. i repeatedly said "Dont shoot! Dont Shoot!"

but then when i got out of the inventory he startet to shoot me and i shot him right in his freaking face with my Revolver...

the last i saw is..

Milch died

Thariss died(actually dont know the right name)

That was so fucking crazy ._.

My friend and I had just joined a new server I spawned in Cherno, he was in Balta so I said i would meet him at the airfield after I looted cherno finding a nice crossbow. I began to head to the airfield to meet up with my thread, i then here him scream FRIENDLY FRIENDLY so he meets 2 other players which he gets talking to and he told them i would be coming. by the time i get there they setup a little camp and my friend was still waiting as i came up to it i heard shots so i dropped to the ground and shouted its me, its me he let me in after i got back up oncein the camp i saw a zombie so i shot itwith my cross bow to be then greeted by the same guy shotting me in the head ¬_¬

its itsnt the worst but was quite cool.

I was on top of hospital then got sniped and fell uncouncious and died falling off the roof.

walking around playing fro the first time, found a Lee Enfield with a mag, i was being yay a freaking rifle, fired it at a Z and soon regret it....