Sign in to follow this  
Centriic

Laughed my ass off today

So I was just minding my own business somewhere up north near Stary when this kid starts raging all over the server chat like a F*cking maniac

What happened?

He was trying to change his gamma options because it was turning night time.. While doing that he accidentily pressed ''respawn'' instead of ''options''..

He said he took a week getting all the weapons and tools he had with him and he did not have the option to run back to his body because he was somewhere in a forest not knowing where it was on the map

Fail

ImM4i.gif

lol, but in all honesty, who hasnt done that before?

Haven't done this yet. Friend did it twice he was mad as shit. Really Im kind of happy when I die. Get to start over and run around all crazy because I got nothing to loose.

lol, but in all honesty, who hasnt done that before?

It was great, I did this today, but instead of killing me, it just highlighted and I didn't actually select it.

I'm never changing that shit again.

My friend did this at north-west airfield, we was about to log off for the night and he accidently respawned, I spent a good hour and an half of running across the map to meet up with him again.

The disturbing thing to me is that nobody seems to care that he was trying to change his gamma. There are certain things that real men will never do... changing your gamma is one of them... grandpa taught me that.