mbcb

Auto Move/Run Key?

Pleaaase put in a key binding that allows your character to 'auto' run/walk/crawl, whatever. Holding down the W key on long runs is awful. If you could implement some key that would just automatically keep running/walking/crawling until you hit another movement key, that'd be awesome.

Or made yourself macros with your keybord, when supported. It works fine for me with my G15 ;)

Edited by Polli
  • Like 1

I have no problem with it, I really don't see how this would be necessary OP, all because you're too lazy to hold down a key.

Use steam, Hold down W, open steam overlay.. press shift and tab again, to stop them from sticking too.

• Like 1

I have no problem with it, I really don't see how this would be necessary OP, all because you're too lazy to hold down a key.

Lazy? Seriously? I broke my leg the other day in game and had to crawl for 45 minutes to get to a hospital and find morphine. It had nothing to do with being lazy that holding the W key for 45 minutes sucked...

Someone posted above I was about to post.

Double tap W so he sprints. Well holding it open your Steam overlay, then let go once it opens. Then esc do it closes and your character keeps running. Well doing this hold right click if you have a map and he carries on running :)

Or made yourself macros with your keybord, when supported. It works fine for me with my G15 ;)

Damn didn't even think of that :D thank you <3 now I'm off to make some macros.