jordanmammo

Ghillie Suits to Zombies

Hi, I was just wondering if the Ghilie Suits give you a sort of stealth advantage to the zombies, Ghillie Suits mainly keep you hidden and I was wondering if these suits also make you sort of hidden to zombies when prone/crawling/still... Please reply, thanx, Mammo B)

Hi, I was just wondering if the Ghilie Suits give you a sort of stealth advantage to the zombies, Ghillie Suits mainly keep you hidden and I was wondering if these suits also make you sort of hidden to zombies when prone/crawling/still... Please reply, thanx, Mammo B)

No they do not. Ghillies only help with not being detected (as easily) by players. Hope this helps.

It would be great if so, but as of now i dont really think Gillie Suits have any effect towards the zeds.

Anyone feel free to correct me but if so, its something new ive never heard of.

Edited by Buddha

Ghillie suits are just the same as any other clothing. The zombies can smell your scent as you walk by. After all I don't see any survives actually taking care of their body odor in this game. That's my conclusion as to why it doesn't lessen the agro of zombies.

Edited by Swordfish