Sign in to follow this  
danne_jo@hotmail.com

Admin added PW to server after his death.

Me and a friend was playing on GB 1 server when i got shot. my friend killed the bandit and 2mins later we lost connection to server. we tryed to reconnect and the server name had canged from GB 1 to =NMD= the same tag that Nimrod the bandit had and was also password protected. so i assume that he ragequit the server and added a PW so he could recover his lost gear. is this really the way a server admin should behave?

Don't worry about that too much right now. After the devs are done with fixing bugs, I can see a mass blacklisting of servers.

People still think that just cause they have a server they can do anything.

It may be their servers, but it's Rocket's mod.

Edited by krtshv

Me and a friend was playing on GB 1 server when i got shot. my friend killed the bandit and 2mins later we lost connection to server. we tryed to reconnect and the server name had canged from GB 1 to =NMD= the same tag that Nimrod the bandit had and was also password protected. so i assume that he ragequit the server and added a PW so he could recover his lost gear. is this really the way a server admin should behave?

I have had very similar problems on this server. The admin is Nimrod =NMD=, and he has a clan that behaves the same way.

He does the following:

1) Plays very aggressively (and acts like a pratt) and kills people a lot (within game rules)

2) Turns off his server when him and his clan are not online (questionable)

3) He uses vehicle server hacks to create a blacked out set of off road cars that are not even in dayz mod (should have server and game cd key revoked permanently in my opinion). He had several of these vehicles with the usual hacked equipment.

Sorry I dont have screenshots of the vehicle hacks but I know him and his clan do this a lot, but will post at next opportunity.

His website is: http://www.ts.nomandown.com where he has a public teamspeak. Whenever he initiates hacking he moves to the admin channel!

To be honest I would stay away from his server as he will kill established players very quickly (night vision isnt hard to get if you are a hacker), and you will lose all your hard earned kit.

For info GB 1 has now changed named to GB 2 so stay away from that server in my opinion. Hopefully it will be blacklisted soon.

Well done to your friend for shooting him though!

said it before, i'll say it again. screen shots and ultimately fraps or no one cares. if you don't like how an admin plays on his server, get ur own. if he doesn't follow the rules...then he'll be blacklisted. kind of odd how you are slapping the hand that feeds you. if admins didn't pay for servers so you can play...then both you and Rockets mod wouldn't be here today. Good evening.

Not quite possible. 'Lost session' indicates that the server was shut down. When the server gets shut down, all corpses in-game disappear, so he wouldn't be able to recover his gear.

Either there's more to this story or he passworded the server for another reason.

So we're supposed to take someone's word on this? No proof? Do you expect servers to be blacklisted based on someone moaning because they got killed?

GB 1 is still running along side GB 2, GB 2 is running a private hive it seems, so why would they bother "cheating and hacking" on their mainstream server?

Time to brain.

By the way I totally agree, admin channels MUST be for hacking.

Edited by Hep

never seen any of that.when me and my pals played on that server.good server but if you's want a good server to play on.join uk 180 good admins and none of this happens.server restarts every 6hrs