LinK (DayZ)

Cinematic Screenshots

S A K E D - original size of screenshot 1280x720. So if I make them 1920x1080 they wouldn't be better. You can do it by yourself in any photo editor.

These are awesome guys!!!

So what do you guys mean by filters?

I see some of the shots look bueish sorta and some look very colorful.

How do you do filters?

Is it some kind of mod you do for it?

If I found some in 1680x1050 I'd use it as a wallpaper.

Nitescape - this is Magic Bullet Colorista plug-in for Adobe After Effects CS4.

Lulu! - all my pictures only in 1280x720. But if you find somewhere scrennshots in 1920x1080, I could process them for you.

vi1uM.jpg

Hey that's my shot! Looks great but I see you've used a few screenshots of other users. Should try attributing ones youve edited to the original shot or person who took said shot, less someone is unhappy about you doing so.

Good work nonetheless.

Where are all these amazing teamworkig people with guns, cars and helicopters?

all ive seen is dinky survivors with crap gear and no clue where theyre going or lone bandits with sniper rifles trying to shoot aforementioned survivors.

(and yes, ive been far north and still nothing)

Where are all these amazing teamworkig people with guns' date=' cars and helicopters?

all ive seen is dinky survivors with crap gear and no clue where theyre going or lone bandits with sniper rifles trying to shoot aforementioned survivors.

[/quote']

Get RL friends/clan. Only way to really have a organized group you can trust. Most random grouping only lasts until someone logs off, or gets shot.

Where are all these amazing teamworkig people with guns' date=' cars and helicopters?

[/quote']

Get RL friends/clan. Only way to really have a organized group you can trust. Most random grouping only lasts until someone logs off, or gets shot.

No, i mean ive never seen any of these groups in-game... not that i want to join them, just that ive never seen them ever.

Largest group ive seen so far was 2 people, both new survivors (one with winchester one with pistol).

Hey up,

some really nice shots in here.

I know these are post processed in PS or some other package, but ARMA comes with a post process set of filters, some not to different from some of this look.

I wonder if it's worth mentioning it to Rocket wether he could consider choosing one of the filters for a more "gritty" feel than it already has..?

There's a few good ones in ARMA2...

food for thought..?

Hey up' date='

some really nice shots in here.

I know these are post processed in PS or some other package, but ARMA comes with a post process set of filters, some not to different from some of this look.

I wonder if it's worth mentioning it to Rocket wether he could consider choosing one of the filters for a more "gritty" feel than it already has..?

There's a few good ones in ARMA2...

food for thought..?

[/quote']

This is Adobe After Effects, not PS. And yes. I'm just add color filter and thats all, so if one of this filters (or all of them, and you could choose them in options) was in game, it would be great.

Hi Link,

aye, I know AE man.

If memory serves me, there's a few different filters ingame. You apply them like modules I think. There's ones like SEPIA, CONTRAST and HUE etc...

It's possibly add quite a lot of atmos to the game...

Just thought you guys would like to know I've been using lots of these for the featured images of articles on our DayZ Resource website, www.SouthCoastBeanWars.com

:)

What happened to this thread?

I use these screens for my desktop, id love to see more of them...