LinK (DayZ)

Cinematic Screenshots

Here is some my and other members screenshots, wich I processed in Adobe After Effects.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

P.S. one message contains only up to 10 images, so I will update this topic when I made new pictures. Search through the posts for other images, or you can see them all here:

>>> http://2baxes.imgur.com/ <<<

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

INeEp.jpgpSt8C.jpgMYtfr.jpgYbnCC.jpgsbUy9.jpgYs2M6.jpgFRdhC.jpgky6NK.jpgad7yM.jpg9FpaB.jpg

I'd recommend to not click on this link.

One of the worst web sites ever! I use ABP (a pop up blocker in Firefox) but this site went crazy on them, got redirected to some other page as well.

I'd recommend to not click on this link.

One of the worst web sites ever! I use ABP (a pop up blocker in Firefox) but this site went crazy on them' date=' got redirected to some other page as well.

[/quote']

So recomend me site, where I can upload pictures with prewiev here.

AD-CEPTION - cool pics, but yeah I would recommend imgur or any of the above ^

Worst Imagehoster of all time.

Nice Screenshots though. At least the thumbnails look great...

Looks like others offered a few good suggestions. I like Photobucket myself.

Oh, and btw. I really like your images. Some are quite beautiful.

Some of these are pretty neato, while others have way too much color balance used in them. Try being more subtle with filters. Also, higher resolution would be nice.

Some of these are pretty neato' date=' while others have way too much color balance used in them. Try being more subtle with filters. Also, higher resolution would be nice.

[/quote']

I couldn't do higher resolution, beacouse the original size of images is 1280x720.

J0exy.jpgndrRn.jpgiYG3q.jpg6lqdu.jpgLpRgm.jpg

Damn those look nice. Gonna keep this tab open and see how some of those look as backgrounds for my monitors. As with that other guy wish they were larger, but I am sure that the quality will not go down really just stretching it to 1920x1080.

These make me wish ArmA 3 was coming all that much sooner. The graphics in that game put battlefield 3 to shame from what I saw like a month ago if my memory is correct. I haven't seen anything else though, gonna wait for the game.

Damn those look nice. Gonna keep this tab open and see how some of those look as backgrounds for my monitors. As with that other guy wish they were larger' date=' but I am sure that the quality will not go down really just stretching it to 1920x1080.

These make me wish ArmA 3 was coming all that much sooner. The graphics in that game put battlefield 3 to shame from what I saw like a month ago if my memory is correct. I haven't seen anything else though, gonna wait for the game.

[/quote']

So try to stretch this photo to 1920x1080 and see the difference. I think the quality wouldn't be better, and wouldn't be worse.

They look good.

I'm not a huge fan of the filters though.

edit : Oh, and did you used my screenshot here :) ?

kl92p.jpg

They look good.

I'm not a huge fan of the filters though.

edit : Oh' date=' and did you used my screenshot here :) ?

[/quote']

I found this screenshot in the VKontakte Day-z group=)

Well it's mine. Was taken for the screenshot competition.

Just for information purposes.

They are all good, may have to use some on my website if that is ok with you.

They are all good' date=' may have to use some on my website if that is ok with you.

[/quote']

Of course. You can do what you want with them, and use where you want.