Sign in to follow this  
xenomta

Hackers

I'm so gunna post this in every "OMG I GOT BANNED BUT I JUST PICKED UP THE HACKERS WEAPON QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ" -thread.

There is a nice proverb...

Cling together, swing together.

Only because you didn't hack it in but are using it puts you in the same boat ppl. If Rocket kicks the admins asses and blacklists their servers for banning these players one day he won't have legit players hosting servers. His no rule - vague rule policy has to change.

Anybody can get a hacked weapon the same way another person can. It's just about luck. When I run into hackers and they offer to give me something, i generally ask for an m4a1 cco sd and as50. I don't bother with the hacked guns. If I run across an ammo crate, I take an m4a3 cco and as50. Shit happens. There are so many hacked weapons in this game atm. I don't care if I get banned from a server for having a hacked gun. I know battle eye won't ban me because I didn't spawn it.

• Like 1

Anybody can get a hacked weapon the same way another person can. It's just about luck. When I run into hackers and they offer to give me something, i generally ask for an m4a1 cco sd and as50. I don't bother with the hacked guns. If I run across an ammo crate, I take an m4a3 cco and as50. Shit happens. There are so many hacked weapons in this game atm. I don't care if I get banned from a server for having a hacked gun. I know battle eye won't ban me because I didn't spawn it.

People like you give hackers a reason to exist...

Someone has a scripted in weapon, they are asked to get rid of it, if the refuse, they get kicked. If they return and continue to use it they are perm. removed from the server.

Play the game the way it was meant to be played.

i was banned from combat arms when it first came out, i had killed a guy and he dropped a black, scar i think it was, of course dropping your main arm was a mechanic of the game at the time. i had played ...oh 3 matches by this time i grabbed it thought to myself cool gun. and started using it, well some crybaby complained on the forums and i ended u banned.

i didnt use a script to spawn it but i sure got raped for it. and guess what? me and the clan folks i was with at the time never played combat arms after that day.

if i saw you or was killed by you with a hacked in weapon, i would ban you on my server and let you complain to someone else, its my money i pay to LET dayz be tested. im not wasting my money or time on maybes or "but i just found it on a dead guy" if thats wrong and against some rules then i question the rules as being favorable to hackers. and thats a no sale for me. and most likely a lot of other people sick and fucking tired of goin gon the server and seeing a city on fire and cows flying around and getting tele raped by some child minded dbag.

but thats what i would do. i have had only one complaint out of 15 or so people banned, and that guy was spawning helos into the game and had the gumption to email me and say it was a atv and th logs are using the wrong wording. i said you can take it up with team rocket. and left it at that. my servers not blacklisted, as far as i can tell, so meh. moral is dont pick it up if you think its a naughty naughty then bury it on a zed. if you run across people afk and you goto kill them and cant loot them and bury it on a zed. it really pisses em off, and with the logs and other anti chats recently, things get picked up and people get banned. see thay have to respawn all that nice gear, the nvgs and ammo and such.

and since they spawned it on another serv er....well the logs they may pick it up and may auto kick em. '

what i hate is in my server files i keep getting skins of axe dentist and a sound file folder with stupid old games sounds in it. totally dont sound like stero in game sounds.

you just cant win with this mod. dont use the weapons bury em strip afk d bags if you cant kill em, and dont take any...."hurpa its a camo skin glitch makes me super man" coz the guy next to them is in a regular skin and takes 50 hatchet hits to the head body legs head and 4 clips of 45 cal to the head and its acamo skin glitch roflmfao.

• Like 1

I think it's fairly wise to keep a list of legal weapons with you.

If you see a weapon that is not in the DAYZ mod legally, you'll see it, and avoid it like the plague.

Yeah where is this list of "legal weapons" im sure even if i had one i wouldn't remember half the acronyms they use. lets just have best/good/weak sniper/assault rifle/sub-machine/handgun for alpha so i knows wtf is what.

No

This rumour has no basis to it whatsoever.

Using a hacked vehicle/weapon will identify you during database analysis, and your character may receive special logging attention in the database, but you will not receive a ban without creating them yourself.

Seriously? Wait a second, you can see what people pickup from the database? why don't you have it so the hacked weapons/vehicles are removed upon pick up or entry? <_<

I once picked up a golden revolver from a hackers' body. I was wondering if it was even legal to have one, and looked it up on the wiki. I found out it wasn't legal and so I dropped it, because I don't want weapons that are better than allowed. I still got banned though..

Seriously? Wait a second, you can see what people pickup from the database? why don't you have it so the hacked weapons/vehicles are removed upon pick up or entry? <_<

this