Sign in to follow this  
Inception.

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!

@OP: I consider many post as useful piece of discussion, but i don't get your point of posting this story here :/

Derrr SHERRWWW MERSS GERRR EERNNNN

shoodup gooby

@OP: I consider many post as useful piece of discussion, but i don't get your point of posting this story here :/

There is no point. I posted it because I could.

OP is faggot - please return to /b/

>implying I was visiting that horrible place as of late

no

[inb4 I get the hilarious posts of "no one cares" and "cool story bro". Looool]

i didn't understand anything past that line. don't even understand, is it a monologue dissing urself? dafuq?

No words can be uttered at the stupidity behind Zyfer's post...

Anyways;

I agree with Inception. It's a General Discussion thread. Anything and everything regarding DayZ can and should be posted here, regardless of the topic.

So everyone hating on Inception... Why exactly?

I think it's because he can't even count to potato :(
  • Like 2

This made me laugh. Beans to you.

Lets break down this wonderful thread.

OP posts a personal encounter story. It is no different than any other personal encounter post on this forum, its only point is to be shared.

Posters don't seem to agree or like the type of game play in this particular encounter story (fooling around).

This suddenly makes the post a troll post because......because fuck you thats why.

All negative responses essentially equate to (intense translation) "THATS NOT HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED, BECAUSE I SAY SO. YOU'RE DUMB I HATE YOU"

This thread has indeed turned into troll thread, but I can't help but imagine most of the people replying here are no fun allowed single minded retards.

-------

On a unrelated but somewhat on topic side note. Been playing for a couple days and thoroughly enjoy the game. Yesterday I was running around at night and was completely oblivious to someone lying down directly next to me. He pointed his shotgun at me shouting "FRIENDLY? FRIENDLY?" in which I immediately responded "AH FRIENDLY FRIENDLY!" (still having no idea where this person was). He stood up and ran up to me, started small talking about how long I've been playing etc.

However I really wasn't friendly, and killed him as soon as he turned his back. Because....because I could and his tactical shotgun looked cool. I proceeded to roll around over the body for comedic value in case someone was watching.

No one was. :(

i didn't understand anything past that line. don't even understand, is it a monologue dissing urself? dafuq?

No words can be uttered at the stupidity behind Zyfer's post...

Anyways;

I agree with Inception. It's a General Discussion thread. Anything and everything regarding DayZ can and should be posted here, regardless of the topic.

Exactly! I despise it when people flame others for posting things that they want.

Lets break down this wonderful thread.

OP posts a personal encounter story. It is no different than any other personal encounter post on this forum, its only point is to be shared.

Posters don't seem to agree or like the type of game play in this particular encounter story (fooling around).

This suddenly makes the post a troll post because......because fuck you thats why.

All negative responses essentially equate to (intense translation) "THATS NOT HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED, BECAUSE I SAY SO. YOU'RE DUMB I HATE YOU"

This thread has indeed turned into troll thread, but I can't help but imagine most of the people replying here are no fun allowed single minded retards.

-------

On a unrelated but somewhat on topic side note. Been playing for a couple days and thoroughly enjoy the game. Yesterday I was running around at night and was completely oblivious to someone lying down directly next to me. He pointed his shotgun at me shouting "FRIENDLY? FRIENDLY?" in which I immediately responded "AH FRIENDLY FRIENDLY!" (still having no idea where this person was). He stood up and ran up to me, started small talking about how long I've been playing etc.

However I really wasn't friendly, and killed him as soon as he turned his back. Because....because I could and his tactical shotgun looked cool. I proceeded to roll around over the body for comedic value in case someone was watching.

No one was. :(

"because I could and his tactical shotgun looked cool."

A true reason for killing :D

So I respawn near Cherno and decide to have a little [a fuckload] of fun on direct coms.

I run to the church [the one where you can get on the roof] screaming at this guy. he doesn't shoot me because I'm unarmed.

Suddenly I hear "You do know we're watching you at all times. Leave the area immediately"

The first thing that popped into my mind was 'Look out, we've got a badass over here'

I knew that he was on the roof straight away.

So I climb up and roll towards him. Check his backpack for a weapon but there isn't any.

I ask on direct coms saying "How's it going?"

He turns around and you know what he does?

He shoots me.

Lmfao.

Oh, the waves of everything comes by. Dadaada...

EDIT: Just ask yourselves this. "Will I become satisfied if I post these things? Am I stating the obvious?" etc.

[Obviously this thing was completely make believe. I just wanted to get reactions. Derp.]

Why are people still replying?

Cool story, br. . .

Actually that was stupid.

Yeah. I've only learnt up to firetruck so far.

So I respawn near Cherno and decide to have a little [a fuckload] of fun on direct coms.

I run to the church [the one where you can get on the roof] screaming at this guy. he doesn't shoot me because I'm unarmed.

Suddenly I hear "You do know we're watching you at all times. Leave the area immediately"

The first thing that popped into my mind was 'Look out, we've got a badass over here'

I knew that he was on the roof straight away.

So I climb up and roll towards him. Check his backpack for a weapon but there isn't any.

I ask on direct coms saying "How's it going?"

He turns around and you know what he does?

He shoots me.

Lmfao.

Oh, the waves of everything comes by. Dadaada...

EDIT: Just ask yourselves this. "Will I become satisfied if I post these things? Am I stating the obvious?" etc.

[Obviously this thing was completely make believe. I just wanted to get reactions. Derp.]

Why are people still replying?

EDIT: WHAT COMES BEFORE POTATO?!

I if i seen you picking in my back pack ofc you will get shot.

I if i seen you picking in my back pack ofc you will get shot.

And if I didn't do so?