Sign in to follow this  
Jim2

Servers not showing and freezing whenever i click something

Hello,

Whenever i load my six launcher it doesn't come up with servers along the side, and when i load DayZ it freezes for about 30 seconds then starts again i press Multiplayer and it takes about 1 minute to go into the server list then it sits there for 30 seconds and it says "Finding Servers" then when it stops it comes up with "Create A New Session?" and nothing else, It finishes then i type in the filter "Utah" to join my friends server and it sits for ANOTHER 30 seconds then doesn't come up with anything so i tried searching for other servers thinking it was only that one but no i typed in "seattle" then 30 seconds later "Create A New Session?" help me please i want to play DayZ...

Regards, Jim

Oh? then why are my friends are still playing?

GameSpy network is currently down for emergency maintenance. The in game server browser is affected by this and you may not be able to see your server listed there.

NOTE: Servers can still be connected to through direct connection.

Please be aware this is not an issue with DayZ or any way controlled by DayZ, so please do not open a ticket regarding this issue.

At this time we do not have any more details on the maintenance or a time frame of when it will conclude.

• Like 1

Ok thanks guys, alot of help.

But why do i freeze when i press something?

Well if it was a gamespy problem surely it would have started yesterday?

Or are gamespy that crap that they have made the problem worse? Cause yesterday I could play, today...nada

Thankyou...again...

But why...do...i...freeze...when...i...press...something...

I'm having the freezing menu problem as well. This is not at all related to the gamespy servers being down, it's something within Arma that's doing this.

This also happens on OA, ACE Mod, etc.