Sign in to follow this  
Tyler Bro

For anyone complaining about getting KOS.

I just talk in voice chat and if he talks back then get the said person to add you on skype and I don't know, I can read people through their voice so I can kind of tell if someone is friendly or not...

I just kill the people that don't talk and aim at me and recruit the people that add me on skype and talk to me in game and everything is working out fine for me so far, I was in Stary and one guy came at me and aimed at me so I shot at him because he didn't respond to me and I was cautious because I knew he was prob with someone so I looked in the woods and did a 360 degree turn looking around and I found someone else in the woods so I quickly went prone behind a vehicle and was trying to talk to him and he was replying so I added him on skype and he was friendly but sadly he had to go after 5 minutes of playing but I have him on skype for tomorrow so we can play... :(

But at first I thought he was with the guy I just killed and he wasn't, he was just following him the whole time. haha

What are your experiences like guys?

PS - If anyone wants to play with me on my server (My friend is the admin), just add me on skype - kornloud2

Edited by Tyler Bro

I've found players that don't respond, usually try to kill you. The friendly ones usually talk back.

Edited by smasht_AU

I've found players that don't respond, usually try to kill you. The friendly ones usually talk back.

Not always. I was with a group of 3 others at the fire house in Elektro and me and one other guy went to the general store to get supplies and a backpack, when we got back to the fire house one of the guys killed the other one and he closed the doors and waited behind them. He was talking and seemed cool, but in the end was not.

After he killed us he logged off, I was going to get revenge.

I just KOS if they don't respond or have a weapon aiming straight at me without, again, saying anything. Unless of course they're already notorious for being a bandit.

• Like 1

I find it doesnt matter .. you can not trust anyone you dont know in real life, or are not a member of your clan etc.. No one esle can be trusted really .. even though i keep trying to be nice they keep killing me, even after talking for a while on voice. The more you play the more you develop a shoot first and dont ask questions policy.

I find it doesnt matter .. you can not trust anyone you dont know in real life, or are not a member of your clan etc.. No one esle can be trusted really .. even though i keep trying to be nice they keep killing me, even after talking for a while on voice. The more you play the more you develop a shoot first and dont ask questions policy.

Maybe it's easier for people want to ally with me since I'm close to the admin and I have a camp with infinite resources and vehicles, so they can kill me and I can just re-up in 5 minutes or they can ally with me and get as much stuff as they want..

Edited by Tyler Bro

I still have to play with you Tyler x3

Yeah, I know. :)

I still have you on skype.

I think KOS is for pussies. I know that every survivor is a threat, but not everyone is a complete a-hole. When I see a fellow survivor, maybe only with an axe I make the proper approach, but when I see that he holds some nice weapon: shooting time! Anyway, i only shoot when they are a direct threat to me or my friends or have anything of value, if not, they can continue their journey.

I think KOS is for pussies. I know that every survivor is a threat, but not everyone is a complete a-hole. When I see a fellow survivor, maybe only with an axe I make the proper approach, but when I see that he holds some nice weapon: shooting time! Anyway, i only shoot when they are a direct threat to me or my friends or have anything of value, if not, they can continue their journey.

Says KOS is for pussies.

Admits he KOS.

/mindfuck

ive played for four days.

ive seen 5 players that i didnt know irl.

4 of them KOS'd me while i tried to talk to them.

the 5th one went prone and put his gun on me. he ate bullets while i strafed.

i will ALWAYS shoot first and presume nothing from now on. its just the state of the world.

ive played for four days.

ive seen 5 players that i didnt know irl.

4 of them KOS'd me while i tried to talk to them.

the 5th one went prone and put his gun on me. he ate bullets while i strafed.

i will ALWAYS shoot first and presume nothing from now on. its just the state of the world.

Learn how to social engineer and you will make friends in game.

KoS is for carebears. Real men are survivors.

The problem is that survival is only step 1.

• Like 1

You have 'Bro' in your name and a female avatar......ban requested.