evilviking@gmail.com

Citizens of post-apocalyptic Chernarus, if you are seeking peace in these dark times, come to the Last Church of Electro this Sunday

I want to come, but I know that people cannot hold back from all out, every man for himself.. WAR.

I'll just watch the droves of tube vids tomorrow in safety :)

Wait... but there's no way for any of those of us providing overwatch to tell each other apart from the bandits... <_<

He's got a teamspeak server apparently, I'm trying to contact him to see if I can get in, I want to be able to record this well.

if it's properly organised i'm going to bet he'll have organised a proper livestream.... an admin in observer mode or something...

I hope a bunch of hacking morons attack this well publicized event. The bannings will be godly.

part of the reason I'm recording ^_^

part of the reason I'm recording ^_^

Seconded. I fully expect to be teleported to the sky/airport hangars/middle of the ocean/under the world.

• Like 1

Thankyou Carlo and Ghostrider, I'm blacking out ontop of the hospital atm so yeah Ill try and find one of you guys in the pub/church If I get into the server. Can't be passing out in church that would be rude :P

It's going to be fun to watch. I hope you get in and get a good angle on the event.

Ya, I'm still trying to get into his TS to try and coordinate me showing up, I wanna make sure I get good angles and not good shots, so far my messages on twitter and facebook have had no luck.

Edited by CarloNord

so last one alive inside the church wins? ill bring my m249 saw 6 ammo belts 4 nades and some friends

Edited by unknownuser

has the server been announced yet?

No, not quite. It'll be announced 20 minutes before the start. so in about an hour?

{CQF} will be running security for the event...

Are you a representative? Or did they post this?

No, not quite. It'll be announced 20 minutes before the start. so in about an hour?

Wait I thought It was like 30 mins until the start time? Brb checking timezone conversions