evilviking@gmail.com

Citizens of post-apocalyptic Chernarus, if you are seeking peace in these dark times, come to the Last Church of Electro this Sunday

So it seems people are assuming it's either a trap or that it will end with a bandit ambush, but has anyone considered that this actually may be an elaborate rouse to lure bandits in, seeking to ruin a church service, but in the end kill each other? Kind of like a self-cleansing if you will.

Either way, no matter what the intent is, I hope you achieve your goal with this.

• Like 2

It's a shame there might be some chaos, it being in Elektro and all.

That's the only reason I'll be attending!

Let the chaos commence! :)

And no one bothered consulting the King of Elektro in regards to this?

There will be blood.

Anyone have a pipe bomb? Lol

It's best just to nuke the site from orbit... It's the only way to be sure

Doesn't say what timezone or U.B.C.S. could come in and provide some... entertainment.

No, seriously. It doesn't have a timezone so I have not the slightest clue when this would be.

My operative fails at providing accurate intel.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

And why do I forsee a re-enactment of the church shootout scene in once upon a time in mexico happening with this lol

Long live sandboxes; the only game-genre where I am allowed to offend and murder superstitious people!

Although I'll just be the bystander this time around. I'm sure others will do what must be done and upload it to YT for my and other's viewing pleasure.

Also, you have the right to be offended and anything you say can be used against you.

Edited by Athrins

This sounds epic, I will be there to record it if I can get into the server - sounds like it will be flooded.

Try and make sure it's a 100+ person server with 3rd person on eh? ^^

I'm going to try my best to attend. If not I will protect all those sheeps from the wolves that hunt our souls in this shadow and empty life.

Meh.. just kidding but yeah, i will kill some bandits. I have 5 STANAG mags with names all over the bullets. LOL

:lol:

So who will strike first? The bandits? The hackers? Or just some troll with a dozen zombies chasing him?

Do you need guards? Me and my friend have good weapons, and we have backups in tents. We could post hill patrol men, and Me and someothers could stand outside while it gets underway. We will search people for weapons.