evilviking@gmail.com

Citizens of post-apocalyptic Chernarus, if you are seeking peace in these dark times, come to the Last Church of Electro this Sunday

I may attend just to spread some of my holy hand grenades around now that I think of it!

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU

• Like 2

Please, please record this.

From the church perspective and any bandits out there.

RECORD THIS.

• Like 2

Please, please record this.

From the church perspective and any bandits out there.

RECORD THIS.

Like i said if i'm on, ill be there. I have fraps so ill record it :)

It will be from the the church perspective so ill most likely be dead within minutes.

I'll record with Fraps from some hill. I believe we are all going to be quite amused. Haha

There is going to be a massacre, you have been warned.

The REAL question is if anyone is stupid enough to show up with any decent loot on them...

If they were smart they would show up with a new character with nothing on them. Alot of people in one building with weapons... even without bandits raining on the fun some people are bound to get nervous and shoot.

Edited by LastPatriot

Why would a church choose to write a program on a piece of paper with a bloody hand mark on it.

Because in the zombie apocalypse you cant be picky about what your flyer has on it before you print on it.

I just spoke to Admiral Akbar and he has informed that indeed.... "IT'S A TRAP!"

Actually, it's not a trap! If you check out my YouTube series, we're just a bunch of survivors. Now, we're well aware that we're all probably going to die in various horrible ways once the service gets underway, but we are dedicated to bringing light into this dark world. The righteous shall have no fear as they do the Lord's work.

Besides, in an open world game like this, player created objectives and events are what keep things interesting!

• Like 7

Why would a church choose to write a program on a piece of paper with a bloody hand mark on it.

That would be called foreshadowing.

• Like 1

Actually, it's not a trap! If you check out my YouTube series, we're just a bunch of survivors. Now, we're well aware that we're all probably going to die in various horrible ways once the service gets underway, but we are dedicated to bringing light into this dark world. The righteous shall have no fear as they do the Lord's work.

Besides, in an open world game like this, player created objectives and events are what keep things interesting!

a guy named evil viking doing the lords work?

would be something tho if they hacked the game to give all the people in the service god mode lol Bandits blow the shit out if the church door and everyone walks out unharmed... it would be a miracle lol

I will probably attend, from a mountain several miles away with binoculars, as even if this is not a trap, it's definitely going to get raided.

• Like 2

Will there be a Shuttlebus service from Cherno?

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 7

Because I believe that the event will take place on a server far enough away from Italy and we cannot attend, please make a video.

Great idea.

Love this kind of things.

a guy named evil viking doing the lords work?

would be something tho if they hacked the game to give all the people in the service god mode lol Bandits blow the shit out if the church door and everyone walks out unharmed... it would be a miracle lol

Ahh, but the Lord works in mysterious ways my son!

Shuttlebus from Cherno?

Unfortunately we're going to be choosing the server at the last minute to avoid ambushes, so vehicle planning will be difficult.

Everyone should give their footage to the guys doing it as well.

So they can meld it all together and make a pretty dam epic video, showing both perspectives or whatnot.

• Like 1

Everyone should give their footage to the guys doing it as well.

So they can meld it all together and make a pretty dam epic video, showing both perspectives or whatnot.

That's a great idea actually! I'll set something up where people can compress their footage and send it in for the final video compilation.

• Like 5