CAVEGRAFFITTI

HACKERS ARE OUT OF CONTROL

i actually dont understand why hacking is even possible. i am very intrested in game development and so i have a bit knowledge about this.... All i can say is, You failed hard!

There is logging that tells you everything.(from Server to Hive Database) Why is there not any Script that watches this activity step by step? Takes only 10 minutes to read a server RPTlogfile that has data from a whole day with 30+ people on it(i tried, and this was with autoit) Hopping positions where detected from my script before the removal of this great feature... worked fine

So at this point i am asking you, is it better admins can read everylog(NOT REALTIME!) or having a cheater with godmode and ability to do everything what he wants? ...

Another thing is yeah, the godmode thing. even if someone uses a wallhack, its not wors than a godmode. an unbeatable player... Client and Server both should have or have damage calculation for the hitbox... worthless if there is no cheat preventation.

Yeah well, actually i am really pissed on the spawn and teleporter thing, because everything could be fixed withing 2 days. and thats not a fucking joke. Maybe the bans where not realtime.... but atleast getting banned within 2-7 days is a fine thing.

cry mode offline :<

The game is like hitting a nail through your bell end, pointless.

I have been playing since it was released and thoroughly enjoyed my time, I would also congratulate rocket for producing an immersive experience. However, the level of hacking at present renders the game unplayable.

I wish DayZ every success for the future and hope that safeguards will be in place for the standalone. Unfortunately I cannot justify wasting the little free time I have on a game which is open to so much abuse - fingers crossed for the future.

i actually dont understand why hacking is even possible. i am very intrested in game development and so i have a bit knowledge about this.... All i can say is, You failed hard!

There is logging that tells you everything.(from Server to Hive Database) Why is there not any Script that watches this activity step by step? Takes only 10 minutes to read a server RPTlogfile that has data from a whole day with 30+ people on it(i tried, and this was with autoit) Hopping positions where detected from my script before the removal of this great feature... worked fine

So at this point i am asking you, is it better admins can read everylog(NOT REALTIME!) or having a cheater with godmode and ability to do everything what he wants? ...

Another thing is yeah, the godmode thing. even if someone uses a wallhack, its not wors than a godmode. an unbeatable player... Client and Server both should have or have damage calculation for the hitbox... worthless if there is no cheat preventation.

Yeah well, actually i am really pissed on the spawn and teleporter thing, because everything could be fixed withing 2 days. and thats not a fucking joke. Maybe the bans where not realtime.... but atleast getting banned within 2-7 days is a fine thing.

cry mode offline :<

It's pretty simple. Arma allows scripts and is very very VERY trusting! That's why hacker can port everyone, change weapons and etc.

Why can't they disallow scripting? Another simple answer. It would ruin Arma 2!! Arma 2 was designed to work with scripts! It was never meant to be a game like DayZ!

BattlEye is busting hackers daily, but until DayZ standalone locks the game up, there is nothing more anyone can do!

Btw. Even in DayZ standalone, hackers will have hacks like aimbot, wallhack and godmode!

Add another removed server to the list. I have taken mine down and will not return unless the standalone DRASTICALLY reduces our exposure to hacking.

People in this world suck.

US129 Dallas will be shutting down permanently at the end of the current billing cycle (Sept. 19th). Hackers have frustrated everyone in our gaming community and there is no longer any point to having our own server.