sheepdog

US 1025 - Team [SLD] hacking in items AND server abuse

I am saying I found hacked ammo on your player CrabKing, players have been banned for that exact thing such as taking ammo/weapons that are knowingly not in the game, some have been banned for less. I expect someone to be delt with for this issue as its not just a minor thing it happened for about 2-3hrs before it was "fixed" but thats not my decision so I will leave it to the Dev team.

Regardless, I hope that whoever was the server/admin at that time got his right removed,but I would also hope the Dev's hold this as a strike against your server as I am sure that this thing was probably happening prior to my post.

Nothing personal but you should monitor more closely who you give admin ability.

Edited by Infidel86

They're bad liars and little kids. It's obvious there's a scripter in their group. Yay cheaters. Rocket should easily realise they are terrible liars, and did spawn the stuff they were using/wearing.

0 bandit kills and 0 murders with 250 zombie kills. + only you guys died with a random called jamal. This was created just to throw people off. Enjoy your bans from dayz :D

Just for the record, Jamal is not a random, hes a very well known hacker. he stalks lirikk and other streamers constantly spawning shit for them or killing them in retarded ways. Kinda think they might be telling the truth when i saw the name Jamal.

check 4 hours and 6 minutes in and ull hear lirikk talking about jamal ( who just spawned 2 choppers )

did everyone forget the first issue? the SLD guy with non-dayz rounds?

did everyone forget the first issue? the SLD guy with non-dayz rounds?

Cant the rebel flag be considered racist? soooooo please take that pic down

So heres my take on this

Soldier guy loots a hacker body

People get butthurt with no proof

Confirmed hacker Jamal enacts vigilante justice

Cant the rebel flag be considered racist? soooooo please take that pic down

free speech, carebear.

free speech, carebear.

free speech, carebear.

Ever hear of the limitations on freedom of speech???? cuz free speech cant lap over onto other rights.... Plus Rocket has stated... ONLY 2 REASONS FOR BANNING - Racism and malicious chat

sooooooo freedom of speech? EHHHHHHH wrong....

Ever hear of the limitations on freedom of speech???? cuz free speech cant lap over onto other rights.... Plus Rocket has stated... ONLY 2 REASONS FOR BANNING - Racism and malicious chat

sooooooo freedom of speech? EHHHHHHH wrong....

ya cuz a flag is clearly racist