sheepdog

US 1025 - Team [SLD] hacking in items AND server abuse

the entire non-SLD population on the server (Around 5-7 people?) were kicked to flush out the hacker.

mean while the hackers stayed on the server

Everyone from clan stop replying.

Your making the issue worse. Let me take care of it.

0 bandit kills and 0 murders with 250 zombie kills. + only you guys died with a random called jamal. This was created just to throw people off. Enjoy your bans from dayz :D

Edited by Seduce

Should probably clear this up, We had a guy come onto our server using scripts i.e. spawning a helicopter, insta killing everyone on the server. We didn't know who it was so everyone was kicked as a precaution. No, there was no outcry over you killing ..whoever it was you killed. I repeat, the entire non-SLD population on the server (Around 5-7 people?) were kicked to flush out the hacker.

People die on dayz all the time, don't think we would throw a hissy over it.

Ahaha Okee there bud, whatever you say.. Just what a coincidence that I get kicked when I start looting the bodies.

0 bandit kills and 0 murders with 250 zombie kills. + only you guys died with a random called jamal. This was created just to throw people off. Enjoy your bans from dayz :D

STFU and GTFO u have no idea what your talking about kid! You are what we call a retard cause i just posted proof that our server got hacked by someone and killed all of us!

STFU and GTFO u have no idea what your talking about kid! You are what we call a retard cause i just posted proof that our server got hacked by someone and killed all of us!

Not much "proof" just a pic showing everyone in the server pretty much dead.. You guys could of set that all up just for some cover because of this thread. And after I got kicked I instantly went back into the lobby and everyone was still in the server and no one seemed to of gotten kicked.

edit player name FTW

All i know is i was killed and im with everyone else on this one im pretty pissed i had gear after 3 hrs of looting and it all went away by 1 hacker..............

All i know is i was killed and im with everyone else on this one im pretty pissed i had gear after 3 hrs of looting and it all went away by 1 hacker..............

Damn man.. 3 whole hours, that's rough.

• Like 1

Wierd how after you guys died, you spawn with ghilie suits, m4's, and hacked weapons.. I guess the hacker was "generous"?

Wierd how after you guys died, you spawn with ghilie suits, m4's, and hacked weapons.. I guess the hacker was "generous"?

Lol cant put me on that 1 ive never had a ghillie cant find a spawn and 3hrs is alot for a normal person if thats not alot to someone then you must be a no life loser =D

Lol cant put me on that 1 ive never had a ghillie cant find a spawn and 3hrs is alot for a normal person if thats not alot to someone then you must be a no life loser =D

Ahahahaha a "No life loser" You're apart of their clan. That clan is looking like a bunch of kids right now.

Not much "proof" just a pic showing everyone in the server pretty much dead.. You guys could of set that all up just for some cover because of this thread. And after I got kicked I instantly went back into the lobby and everyone was still in the server and no one seemed to of gotten kicked.

No ones got kicked because the player "david" doesn't have admin anymore.. I was just logged into the lobby making sure everything is smooth now. I even saw your character name in there looking at the server. Obviously people aren't getting kicked because the PROBLEM is solved. Can we now get this thread locked or something? The problems been solved yet you people are still arguing.

No ones got kicked because the player "david" doesn't have admin anymore.. I was just logged into the lobby making sure everything is smooth now. I even saw your character name in there looking at the server. Obviously people aren't getting kicked because the PROBLEM is solved. Can we now get this thread locked or something? The problems been solved yet you people are still arguing.

KuyA, Oli said they kicked me because they were "flushing" the non-SLD members out to try and get the "hacker" out, all I am saying is once I got kicked I came back RIGHT AWAY and I noticed that no one else got kicked and they were still all in the game while I was the only one in lobby.

KuyA, Oli said they kicked me because they were "flushing" the non-SLD members out to try and get the "hacker" out, all I am saying is once I got kicked I came back RIGHT AWAY and I noticed that no one else got kicked and they were still all in the game while I was the only one in lobby.

Yes, everyone got kicked. You came back ''right away'' but 3 others beat you to it i'm afraid.

All I see is one disgruntled player who has a chip on his shoulder after loosing his well earned loot.

Yes, everyone got kicked. You came back ''right away'' but 3 others beat you to it i'm afraid.

All I see is one disgruntled player who has a chip on his shoulder after loosing his well earned loot.

I'm not angry at all, I just think it's funny that I take 3 of your clan mates on and once I kill them I go straight to the bodies to loot and as soon as I get to them and open the gear, I'm kicked..

I'm not angry at all, I just think it's funny that I take 3 of your clan mates on and once I kill them I go straight to the bodies to loot and as soon as I get to them and open the gear, I'm kicked..

No it isn't funny its frustrating, frustrating enough to make a video about it. If you were kicked out of spite it would of been instant, how would we even know when/if your were looting our bodies?

You don't you have merely jumped ahead to conclusions out of anger.

Edited by Oli

Did you not read what KuyA said? He said the kid who kicked people does not have admin anymore. Which means, THERE WILL BE NO MORE KICKING. Jesus you ppl are fucking stupid.

Stop being a troll and get out of your house dude....Your pathetic sitting at your computer starting internet fights haha......You need to move on and not be a child

SOLDIERS be the bigger man and let this go. kuya im sorry for adding another post to this but i noticed something important. in the pics of the g36 rounds that isnt our guys inventory it sheepdog86. if anything it proves sheepdog as the hacker.

edit ok so i take back the inventory part cuz i hadnt really thought about it all the way

Edited by KCMO_HITMAN

Wait none of this makes any sense.

Can we start again?

infidel kills one of your clan, finds G3SD ammo which was left by a hacker you killed (why did you not report this????)

Abusive admin kicks infidel (you've stated that this is fixed)

Hacker kills your server in between

you respawn, one of you finds a ghilli, plus 2 coyotes (that's a guess from the video, I can't be %100)

Gogy comes on, kills 3 of your clan

He his kicked about 1-2 minutes later (to 'flush out' the hacker)

Ok that timeline isn't particularly realistic, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

It still leaves some questions,

How did the three of you link up, find at least one ghilli suit + coyote packs so quickly after the hacker attack?

Why didn't you kick everyone straight after the hacker killed all of you? (you showed a very fast response time in kicking gogy)

Why did you hang around with all those items, knowing that you had a hacker doing the whole tp + kill everyone and that you were 'fixing' the problem

Where did the original G3SD ammo come from?

This is also the second thread for admin abuse, was that around the same time or a different abusive admin?

Sorry for the million questions, I just can't restructure your story quite yet

• Like 5

Wait none of this makes any sense.

Can we start again?

infidel kills one of your clan, finds G3SD ammo which was left by a hacker you killed (why did you not report this????)

Abusive admin kicks infidel (you've stated that this is fixed)

Hacker kills your server in between

you respawn, one of you finds a ghilli, plus 2 coyotes (that's a guess from the video, I can't be %100)

Gogy comes on, kills 3 of your clan

He his kicked about 1-2 minutes later (to 'flush out' the hacker)

Ok that timeline isn't particularly realistic, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

How did the three of you link up, find at least one ghilli suit + coyote packs so quickly after the hacker attack?

Why didn't you kick everyone straight after the hacker killed all of you? (you showed a very fast response time in kicking gogy)

Why did you hang around with all those items, knowing that you had a hacker doing the whole tp + kill everyone and that you were 'fixing' the problem

This is also the second thread for admin abuse, was that around the same time or a different abusive admin?

The nuke was 40 minutes AFTER Gogy's videos.

The reason for Gogy's kicking was someone was admin abusing which is now fixed.

Hacked gear and items, KuyA spoke to him already and the problem is taken care of.

There ya go.. Any other questions :) ?

-The guy with the ghilli suit wasn't one of the people who had been killed, we had around 10 of our members on the server at the time. You mean the patrol pack right?

- We did kick everyone

-The items being the few mags of g36 ammo native to arma but w/o the gun? The hacker was kicked.

- Hell if we know, I would imagine a hacker would go through the effort to spawn the actual gun if he had already attained the ammo through illicit means.

- Link to the first thread? We have dealt with admin issues internally.

Edited by Oli

No sweat, it seems like your on top of things and that you're sorry the whole thing occured.

While you can't right the initial wrong you've done your best and if gogy and the OP are able to get back on the server there's not a whole lot more to do.

It seems there's been a pretty massive ban-wave coming through battle eye in the last 24 hours. Hopefully some kiddies will think twice before doing this kind of stuff. It'll be great when admins don't have to be stressed out about hackers and can get back to playing the game and just booting the foul mouthed/racist tools that are so much easier to police.

Hopefully you've had a little bit of a think about your admin selection, I used to have the same kind of problems. Guys who are great players can make terrible leaders >_< I wouldn't presume to tell you how to run your own server, I'm just glad to see Kuya show maturity and expect better standards from his guys.

To gogy, loved the video. You can tell your a legit player who's died and learned a few times :) Nice pick on the second guy too.

Cheers to soldier and Oli's for answering the questions!!! I can see you have a good home :)

Hopefully Infidel is satisfied that he got some justice.