sheepdog

US 1025 - Team [SLD] hacking in items AND server abuse

So I was playing on US 1025 today no problem around 10:00am EST, I am going through Elektro getting geared up after being killed by a hacker the other day on a different server. I find a sniper with a ghillie suit on, so I am like hm.... maybe he has something nice.

The guy has a standard patrol pack BUT he has NVG, GPS, and a bunch of STANAG Rounds.... now the item I call into question is: 4x 30rnds of G36SD rounds.

Players name: [sLD] CrabKing

I have video proof of this but I will start with screen shots.

Next isue: Server abuse. They have the server with about 8-10 SLD guys, I try to join and keep getting kicked. They are locking other people out of server effectively to exploit the game, which I dont get why because they are already spawning non item weapons and ammo in the game.

I have video proof of this as well, but again will start with screen shots.

BTW: I did take the GPS and NVG because I CANT prove they hacked them in and they are apart of this mod.

Player and Hacked items:

http://imageshack.us...3/19158086.jpg/

http://imageshack.us...0/28597626.jpg/

Server with SLD Players and you were kicked:

http://imageshack.us...6/82312809.jpg/

post-43320-0-28077000-1343245989_thumb.j

post-43320-0-83203100-1343246019_thumb.j

Ahahahah, I just joined that server.. Killed three of them (1v3) I ran to one of their bodies to check their gear, and I get kicked.. I have this on video too. I'll upload it to youtube then post it in here

I would like to point out that they have another tag as well

[sOL], apparently as the admins name is [sOL]

Edited by Infidel86

Good hopefully we effectively get this person/s banned and this server checked into because this is BS play style. This mod has enough issues with hacking we dont need admins abusing this game and ruining it further. BTW nice shooting glad u killed them

Edited by Infidel86

Good hopefully we effectively get this person/s banned and this server checked into because this is BS play style. This mod has enough issues with hacking we dont need admins abusing this game and ruining it further. BTW nice shooting glad u killed them

Yes I agree and thank you man! :D Like it and do all that fancy stuff if you want to :P

Hi there,

If you show me who the admin was at the time please give me the screenshot.

I'm the member with the [sOL] tag , But I only kick when they are complaining about a hacker on the server.

If you can show me anything of any member hacking , cheating , anything like that please PM me so I can get them out of my clan.

Sorry for the inconvenience with my clan. It won't happen again.

Thank you.

Just saw your video.

I see the problem.

THANK YOU for recording.

Dealing with the problem now

The admin was David, I have video footage of it, 100% David as it shows in the server he was the only admin on at that time.

Yup , I just froze the video to look at the player list.

Taking care of the problem now.

Thank you Gogy . Hope this doesn't happen again with my clan.

Good shooting BTW.

Like I said , I had 0 control over this so I'm sorry about what has happened. I already stript the kid from admin and is on punishment.

Sorry about everything and I hope this doesn't happen to us again.

LOL KuyAA. You're a joke. Your clan cheats, they had just respawned and had ghillie suits, which can't spawn right now btw, and coyote backpacks. Nice cheats bro!

KuyA is probably the most legit player I know , So get your facts straight kid. Its not his fault idiots in the clan are cheating , hacking , whatever. So ... maybe stop pointing fingers and let him deal with his clan. :D

KuyA is probably the most legit player I know , So get your facts straight kid. Its not his fault idiots in the clan are cheating , hacking , whatever. So ... maybe stop pointing fingers and let him deal with his clan. :D

Hey man if I was the leader of the clan.. I would be kicking some of those clan members just for crying to the admin to kick me.. I doubt David the admin (which was not even there) would just so happen to kick me at the perfect time while looting their bodies without any of them telling him too. KuyAA you seem like an alright person, but these clan members are just making your server look bad.

If his clan is SLD, why does he use SOL?

I use the tag [sOL] due to the squad I'm in within the clan.

Hey man if I was the leader of the clan.. I would be kicking some of those clan members just for crying to the admin to kick me.. I doubt David the admin (which was not even there) would just so happen to kick me at the perfect time while looting their bodies without any of them telling him too. KuyAA you seem like an alright person, but these clan members are just making your server look bad.

Doing what I have to do as we speak. Server or clan should not have this bad of a reputation. Again things are being taken care of and I thank you again for the proof and pictures.

Never claimed you were hacking.. I'm claiming admin abuse.. which you can clearly see in my video.

i took admin privileges away from david

Should probably clear this up, We had a guy come onto our server using scripts i.e. spawning a helicopter, insta killing everyone on the server. We didn't know who it was so everyone was kicked as a precaution. No, there was no outcry over you killing ..whoever it was you killed. I repeat, the entire non-SLD population on the server (Around 5-7 people?) were kicked to flush out the hacker.

People die on dayz all the time, don't think we would throw a hissy over it.