Sign in to follow this  
amzero

Game Nerfed BAD!

Well the game is nerfed bigtime the fun is gone. It was hard enough before with hard to find ammo and now with zombies taking 3 or 4 hits you burn thru your ammo not just fast but the blink of a eye.

Food and drink last just 30 min (guess) or so now before they turn red.

Food dosent give you the health it once did.

If they want to make the game this way I am all for it but they need to increase the resources to go with it.

Why? It was already too easy before.

• Like 1

Then stop using M1911, grow a pair and use the G17/M9 like I have since the beginning of time.

No need for the tears.

Why are you agroing Zombies so much?

Food still replenishes 200 blood.

Pretty easy game in my eyes.

PDW with SD ammo hasn't changed. Ha.

I put my revolver away, for the nonce.

Still, a bit over-reactive here, OP.

Well the game is nerfed bigtime the fun is gone. It was hard enough before with hard to find ammo and now with zombies taking 3 or 4 hits you burn thru your ammo not just fast but the blink of a eye.

If they want to make the game this way I am all for it but they need to increase the resources to go with it.

I used the 1911 1 hit Zed all the time what are you talking about

I know it sounds crazy but you could just start aiming and hit them in the head.

lol the game needs to be 7x times harder imo

Cooked meat still grants 800 blood so i dont know what your complaining about.

Also the game is still too easy.

I used the 1911 1 hit Zed all the time what are you talking about

I prefer the G17 because i find ammo for it everywhere, also its 1 shot to the head so if you can aim, go with the G17/PDW

I prefer the G17 because i find ammo for it everywhere, also its 1 shot to the head so if you can aim, go with the G17/PDW

Yea i like G17 as well , i just own both guns in real life and prefer the 1911 so i always just seem to grab it no reason other then that really,

Yes BUT you have to eat 3x as much now thats all I am saying

Try and shoot them in the head and you get thirsty quicker when you run. Meat gives the same amount of blood when consumed.

Game is still pretty easy, zombies are still dumb, plenty of ammo to be found, so much so that I don't even take them when I see them.

I've been playing since may , and im pretty sure cooked meat always gave you 800 could be wrong

Then look for blood packs and have a friend use it on you?

You can even request help from a medic group that offers help, check the Survivor HQ.

Its called learning to adapt and using different tactics. So adjust your playstyle, the game is quiet easy. ;)

Its the fucking people that play it make it hard!!! <_< :P

I hate the G17 because it's so deceptively weak. I would rather go with the 1911

No, what youre "just saying" is a lot of nonsense. The game is not "too hard". If you are dying to zombies or from hunger/thirst then you're just pretty bad at video games in general I would imagine. Why make a pure whine thread with absolutely zero actual content in it? Even the title is bad. The game being nerfed would suggest it has been made easier, but then you go on to complain about how its too hard.

This whole thread is just one giant facepalm.

So what you want them to grand 2.4k blood per piece of meat?

Then whats the point of blood bags?

The game is still insanely easy.

The thing about the 1911 is that it is a .45 Caliber. Makarov & G17 are 9mm. When the 1911 takes the same amount of bullets to kill a zombie or person as a less powerful gun that just makes no sense... I bet if you got a AS50 an it took as many bullets to kill someone as a AK74 or M16 then a lot more people would be bitching.

• Like 1

I hope you are wrong when it comes to food only lasting thirty minutes. Also, right, food shouldn't give you tons of blood, you should regenerate it.

The thing about the 1911 is that it is a .45 Caliber. Makarov & G17 are 9mm. When the 1911 takes the same amount of bullets to kill a zombie or person as a less powerful gun that just makes no sense... I bet if you got a AS50 an it took as many bullets to kill someone as a AK74 or M16 then a lot more people would be bitching.

1911 takes 1 hit. wtf are you on about? I don't even aim for the head with it, no point. 1 to the chest and move on.

bad troll is bad.

1911 takes 1 hit. wtf are you on about? I don't even aim for the head with it, no point. 1 to the chest and move on.

bad troll is bad.

Not on the servers I've been on since the Arma 1.62 Patch. Has been taking 4 shots. So no not trolling.....

Fail Troll is Fail

Not on the servers I've been on since the Arma 1.62 Patch. Has been taking 4 shots. So no not trolling.....

Fail Troll is Fail

Me and three friends can confirm this. We've been on multiple servers and it's been taking 3 or 4 every time. The M1911 is about useless now, I used to always pick it up, but now I opt for a Glock or PDW. From a gameplay standpoint it makes no sense. A .45 ACP doing less damage than a 9mm? Seems legit.

Food and water has also been draining abnormally fast.

Edited by Nick8478