CrimsonGrim

Video of guy alt+f4 from his own POV

Take my survey in my sig. With enough numbers we might get the dev team to add a short enough delay to ALT F4 players to make it a useless tactic.

Edited by ninjaholic
  • Like 1

in some cases I do not think using ALT+F4 is that bad but in a situation where YOU have engaged someone, and downed them, escaping with your life like that is just.. I don't know what word I should use. I guess I'll just say that he's a fucking bastard and should have a doublebarrel shoved up his ass and both barrels fired simultaneously.

and should have a doublebarrel shoved up his ass and both barrels fired simultaneously.

Don't waste ammo, one barrell will do fine......

So even with his name and server he played on is there no action that can ben taken against him?

alt-f4g*

lol, this should be like the expression for these people. Nice one ^^

Bump, is there any real anti cheat actions taken in this forum or is it just a bunch of circle jerk bs?

Bump, is there any real anti cheat actions taken in this forum or is it just a bunch of circle jerk bs?

Just a big circle jerk. Arma2 engine is way too modable/open, which was a good thing once as it allowed it to create wonderful user created content including DayZ, but once the "lol hax" crowd with zero integrity jumped on the band wagon they turned that strength against the engine. BE is woefully inadequate to deal with the surge of script kiddies piling on to the game. I am not well-versed enough with regard to the underpinnings of the engine, I only made basic SP and MP missions and am not totally fluent in scripting, but I can not really see how they could plug these holes without major re-writes and patching. And I have a hard time seeing they would put too much effort into this with the dead-line of Arma 3 looming on the horizon.

DayZ dev team should give this guy a temp ban at least.

• Like 1

in some cases I do not think using ALT+F4 is that bad

There is no situation where the use of Alt-F4 is warranted or excusable.