Sign in to follow this  
HamTheBacon

Yep i am done, i quit

Close the door on the way out please. Otherwise it'll leave a draft.

Speaking of doors breaking legs, that happened to me outside of elektro by firestation...which was nuked....died with the BEST gear I has ever had. Oh well...time to abort and respawn. Oh I ran back and got all my gear. I died again....must be that stupid nuke radiation. oh well...time to respawn and play again....

hmmm...taking a quick break.....what was I doing again?

One less whiner to worry about. You know its a mod in Alpha right..

Pardon my foul language, ta-ta-ta, but I believe that this good citizen might be slightly aroused in a negative sense.

Allow me to translate that piece of literature above into readable standards for the thread starter's behalf: OH HE MAD

I am done with this terrible game, i completely regret buying Arma 2, a complete waste of time and money.

Can I have your stuff!

I am done with this terrible game, i completely regret buying Arma 2, a complete waste of time and money.

I have had enough of D-Bag Server Hoppers who Alt F4 run behind in the woods and then log back in and kill you, i killed 4 guys and a 5th who ran into a tent and Alt F4'd then i hid myself in a tent in stary, next thing i know im getting shot from through the tent, the only way he could have known i was there is if it was that fucking piece of shit server hopping douche.

So to Kyle, Douchebag Hipster, and Summoners as well as the server hopping douche who killed me, i had fun killing you legit, i hope you had fun server hopping like a 8 year old little kid, to bad you didnt have the skills to take me on like a man you prick.

Im uninstalling Arma 2 as i write this, and im removing Dayz completely and forever, and im not checking this post again, you can say whatever stupid ass shit you want im done with the Alpha fags, and the server hopping douchebags and the no life cherno/elektro snipers, this game is shit, and i wont come back to it unless rocket and his "Team" fix this bullcrap, i no longer support this game.

woW1H.gif

Thankyou for participating with the alpha test of Day Z. Your feedback helps no end

adios amigo

Edited by YethHound

How sad. Quitting an unfinished game is like never eating steak again because you don't like the way it tastes when eaten raw.

• Like 3

If i got a ____ everytime someone makes one of these threads, I would be _________

• Like 1

If i got a ____ everytime someone makes one of these threads, I would be _________

Squirrel/Squirrel master

• Like 6

How sad. Quitting an unfinished game is like never eating steak again because you don't like the way it tastes when eaten raw.

This analogy is so win.

If i got a boner everytime someone makes one of these threads, I would be the same as the vast majority of douche bag kiddies that troll the forums.

Just take a deep bro and log back in. Hit up the Elektro beaches and let all your anger lose on the other 400k new noobs. You will feel much better..Problem solved.

No need to make a useless post on the forums on complaining that you were killing innocent people then got killed.

It's Karma bro.

Innocent people? This game is end of days bro. there's those who will do what it takes, and those who will die.

I have had enough of D-Bag Server Hoppers who Alt F4 run behind in the woods and then log back in and kill you, i killed 4 guys and a 5th who ran into a tent and Alt F4'd then i hid myself in a tent in stary, next thing i know im getting shot from through the tent, the only way he could have known i was there is if it was that fucking piece of shit server hopping douche.

hey bro i know u mad,

but inside of those tents you can easily be shot by a sniper on overwatch (i have done this before)

if you were engaging a large group in one of the most hotly contested Northern areas and then you died, that is perhaps your fault, next time be more cautious and bring a friend

(i know he said he wasn't gonna read but i bet he will :))

Im uninstalling Arma 2 as i write this, and im removing Dayz completely and forever [...] and i wont come back to it unless

I lol'd.

Everyone server hops. EVERYONE does douchebag things in DayZ. You'll be back.

Nope. I stick to one server and that's the only one I play on. The only exception I make is when the server is down. But I can agree that everyone does douchebag thing's, like sniping every now and then.

poor bastard, that must be the worst thing that ever happened to somone in the history of dayz, somone give this guy some beans!

cus hes not getting any of mine