Tyler Salwierz

Elpis Host - $30/month for 40 slots - BEC/Anti-Hax - Unrivaled Quality

Will you be adding patch 95883 to the mod list ?

I asked in a ticket, and they're working on it. They said to expect 95883 within an hour or two. They've been swamped with server setups, etc today (which is a good thing) :)

Edited by lentWolf

I asked in a ticket, and they're working on it. They said to expect 95883 within an hour or two. They've been swamped with server setups, etc today (which is a good thing) :)

Tyler just finished setting up my server and it has 1.7.2.5/95883 installed. Unfortunately I have yet to download the 1.7.2.5 files. haha

But I am the proud owner of US 2135 Dallas now! :D Beans go to Tyler for an amazing setup.

Like you wouldn't believe... :)

95883 is live.

Tyler just finished setting up my server and it has 1.7.2.5/95883 installed. Unfortunately I have yet to download the 1.7.2.5 files. haha

But I am the proud owner of US 2135 Dallas now! :D Beans go to Tyler for an amazing setup.

Bah! You beat me to it :(

Edited by Tyler Salwierz

Like you wouldn't believe... :)

95883 is live.

Bah! You beat me to it :(

haha Sorry!

Have a couple easy questions that I should probably search for but... I'm going to post here while I search!

2 players are on my server so I'm taking a guess that its running! I don't have 1.7.2.5 yet (downloading as I browse the forums.) The question I have is about my server showing up in DayZ Commander and the ingame server listing. When I filtered for it earlier, it showed up bu the ping was a '?' and shortly after appearing it disappeared. Is this normal for new servers and will it correct itself? Or is there a setting I need to play with?

Edit: A friend just informed me that when he restarted DayZ Commander he was able to see the server in the listing.

Edited by Maroite

Elpis Host's servers and ticket responses are phenomenal. I would highly recommend them if you plan to host a server in the long run, and they even provided me a refund on my third day with their service based on how many days left I had on my paid service that went unused. Unfortunately upon requesting a refund, they will close your account, thus blacklisting you from using their service again.

How would I go about appealing my account in the future when I do imply on managing a server full time? You've already shown a superb quality of service, and hosting, but I just happened to take advantage of the three day refund policy to get an idea of the service, and plan ahead for the future when I'm actually ready to commit.

My most sincere apology if any of this has caused you any trouble.

Edited by Clerkius

Elpis Host's servers and ticket responses are phenomenal. I would highly recommend them if you plan to host a server in the long run, and they even provided me a refund on my third day with their service based on how many days left I had on my paid service that went unused. Unfortunately upon requesting a refund, they will close your account, thus blacklisting you from using their service again.

How would I go about appealing my account in the future when I do imply on managing a server full time? You've already shown a superb quality of service, and hosting, but I just happened to take advantage of the three day refund policy to get an idea of the service, and plan ahead for the future when I'm actually ready to commit.

My most sincere apology if any of this has caused you any trouble.

We try to close all accounts with zero services so we know which ones to remove from our billing system at the end of the year - we do not keep your information long term like other hosts do for security reasons.

Just send a email to tyler@elpishost.com with the email address you signed up under and I'll reopen the account for you.

Hey tyler, Would you be able to host a small TS3/Vent server at all? like for a small fee i mean?

Just ordered a server, been eyeing other hosters, and you guys seem to be the only one with a good price. Most want 40 up front, I got my budget for 25.81! Thanks! Can't wait to play it!

Been waiting a few hours... nothing yet... nor heard from my ticket.

Give him time, it is sunday afterall most people don't work on sunday. If he is doing stuff today he'll get you setup. Elpis is a great host and Tyler is great at doing his job. I just wish vehicles were spawning. It's been like 4-5 days since we got our server and still no vehicles spawned.. Rockets secret changes and crap to the game are getting frustrating as hell.

• Like 2

Give him time, it is sunday afterall most people don't work on sunday. If he is doing stuff today he'll get you setup. Elpis is a great host and Tyler is great at doing his job. I just wish vehicles were spawning. It's been like 4-5 days since we got our server and still no vehicles spawned.. Rockets secret changes and crap to the game are getting frustrating as hell.

+1 Elpis Host has been nothing short of amazing with their customer service. My server also has the same situation as yours. It's been four days and no vehicles yet.

Just ordered a server, been eyeing other hosters, and you guys seem to be the only one with a good price. Most want 40 up front, I got my budget for 25.81! Thanks! Can't wait to play it!

Good to hear! I hope you come to enjoy your time here :) We're still waiting on InstanceID's - they'll hopefully be here by tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks! We do actually take Sunday off after 4PM, but I'm on anyway going through tickets right now :)

+1 Elpis Host has been nothing short of amazing with their customer service. My server also has the same situation as yours. It's been four days and no vehicles yet.

I opened up a ticket with DayZ regarding this and they told me that it can take up to seven days :/

Edited by Tyler Salwierz

Just ordered a premium server a few moments ago.

Questions.

- Can I specify my preferred server settings before hand and have it set up that way on your end or is this something I will need to do from my end? (i.e. Veteran, 3rd on, CH off, Tags off)

- Do you have an ETA for when you will be recieving your new instance ID's?

Thanks.

You need to do it yourself, but you can do it through the configuration editor with a couple clicks ;)

I actually don't have a ETA right now, but hopefully it will be here by tomorrow.DayZ has to approve all of these ID's and it's quite frustrating for me since I have ten nodes right now just sitting there gathering dust until they approve them.

Hey Corbin welcome and good luck!

CK is waiting on a server since Sunday and hope to have a long standing relationship with you gentlemen!

Apex

• Like 1

Pending orders are being processed now and once done stock will become available again with average one hour setup time. :)