anton364@hotmail.nl

idea: players without gun cannot die by other players?

its always unfair if you've walked hours without gun and shit and you got lot of food but no weapons and then you get killed by another player -.-.

i think when you're near a gun that is on the ground you should be killable by other people cause you could do quickdraw. and you should be able to see if he's unkillable..

this way you can also get robbed and make sure you wont get executed afterwards.. :D

or this might ruin the fun of robbing people.. xD

Disagree.

No beans.

Would prefer to see an honour or murder system before this.

Edited by Gogster

No.

That way you could just put a weapon in your backpack -> gain some people's trust -> kill the guys.

Terrible "idea". That would make this game incredibly too easy. What happens when someone with a gun sees an unarmed man but can't shoot him. Then the unarmed man grabs a gun and shoots that other armed player in the back? Not a fair suggestion and you seem like a butthurt noob that needs to avoid the big cities.

• Like 1

It's better to learn how to defend yourself.

Rule #1 - don't get caught without a gun.

I can find a hatchet within the first ten minutes of spawning, there is a weapon for you to start with. Pistols and rifles are also easy to come by if you know where to look for 'em.

Maybe you should spend less time on the forums and more time playing DayZ. 200+ posts and your still here complaining about dieing to pvp...

it's ok if you prefer spawn and die..

I preffer something without glowing people and lit up trails to the next objective. Not being able to kill a player because they're un armed sounds like a toddlers game, I thought realism and authenticity was a large part of Rockets concept. So yeah Un-DayZ

Edited by Criminal

No.

That way you could just put a weapon in your backpack -> gain some people's trust -> kill the guys.

they can check his backpack first. and they get tricked its their own fault.. they didnt do carefull Edited by 1anton12

Solution: Don't take hours to find a gun.

I thought about this but to no avail. This could easily be exploited by using an unarmed player to scout for targets and snipers.

Terrible "idea". That would make this game incredibly too easy. What happens when someone with a gun sees an unarmed man but can't shoot him. Then the unarmed man grabs a gun and shoots that other armed player in the back? Not a fair suggestion and you seem like a butthurt noob that needs to avoid the big cities.

you should get noted if the player is NEAR a gun so you can prepare before get fucked :D

its always unfair if you've walked hours without gun

There is no reason anyone should walk for hours without a gun, they are everywhere.

There is no reason anyone should walk for hours without a gun, they are everywhere.

not for new players, they dont know where the guns are.. like i did before.

So people can just deposit their guns in a tent and go raid places and be invincible?

Great idea!

terrible idea.. goes against the very nature of a sandbox game

Sadly OP your not going to get much if any sympathy in regards to this! While I agree it stinks when some gutless coward shoots a unarmed or brand new player....you just start again and hope you find a gun or something to defend yourself with.

its always unfair if you've walked hours without gun and shit and you got lot of food but no weapons

im pretty sure youre doing it wrong