Hey, i just updated the six launcher now, and i'm wondering if that update fixed the ghillie suit spawn. It still says 1.7.2.3 though, so i'm not sure.

Not with that version. The next version is 1.7.2.4. That's going to fix the Ghillies.

Dont think the patch has been released yet, so no new spawns just one people had.

After the patch they should spawn

cool story

funny cos my game updated this morning, as did the server we play on,. and I just found one in a deer stand not 20 mins ago?

try harder brethren.

• Like 1

funny cos my game updated this morning, as did the server we play on,. and I just found one in a deer stand not 20 mins ago?

try harder brethren.

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2.4

Started by rocket, Jul 23 2012 03:46 PM

* [FIXED] Clothing no longer spawning (now it spawns as it used too)

I dont think your server is currently 1.7.2.3

There are NO GHILIES in 1.7.2.3, only those who are taken from old version servers

Edited by HalloweeNGT

try harder brethren.

Read the OP again. He has version 1.7.2.3. in that version the ghillies aren't fixed. Brethren.

Read the OP again. He has version 1.7.2.3. in that version the ghillies aren't fixed. Brethren.

Im saying to Blindingsun that you cant find a Ghilie in 1.7.2.3, its not about being fixed or not, its that just they DONT SPAWN, ghilies or any other kind of clothing.

Im saying to Blindingsun that you cant find a Ghilie in 1.7.2.3, its not about being fixed or not, its that just they DONT SPAWN, ghilies or any other kind of clothing.

if the OP has updated today, then he's not ON 1.7.2.3. he's on the new patch innit bro 1.7.2.4

• Like 1

so where is this patch then? All I have got is the Arma patch this morning, still at 1.7.2.3 95248

actually, if you look further into the pending update post, you'd see rocket states the clothing that is no longer spawning and the ghillie/camo is most definitely still spawning, since I picked up my own camo and ghillie in the exact same cafe in Bere just this afternoon.

What evs, thanks for you answers ;) maybe ill find some :D

The OP is basically referring to a Six Update. Nothing to do with Day Z.

updates here, updates there, updates bloody everywhere!

I dont think I have ever had to get so many updates for so many things to play 1 game, good job its a decent game!

ghillie not a problem.. :

the key word in the fix was "as they USED to" not that they did didn't spawn at all..

Edited by moosenoodles