Sign in to follow this  
puppetworx

What's On You Right Now

The silly chaps who try to own Elektro on UK6 dun goof'd. They left their sniper post unmanned, so I just removed ALL barbed wire fences, hedgehogs and sandbags from the police station, church and fire station, around 20 in all. So if you're in Elektro and in need of supplies, have at it while the going is good. I filled my backpack with as much food as I can carry and I'm off to distribute it to the newly spawned defenseless peasants.

Look at all the sweet loot I found too, GPS, Binocs, ammo and food out the ass. U jelly?

Im not "Jelly" no, i have a gillie suit (Had before it got removed) Night vision, Range finder, basically everything just waiting for the moment i die now and someone takes it all :D

The silly chaps who try to own Elektro on UK6 dun goof'd. They left their sniper post unmanned, so I just removed ALL barbed wire fences, hedgehogs and sandbags from the police station, church and fire station, around 20 in all. So if you're in Elektro and in need of supplies, have at it while the going is good. I filled my backpack with as much food as I can carry and I'm off to distribute it to the newly spawned defenseless peasants.

Look at all the sweet loot I found too, GPS, Binocs, ammo and food out the ass. U jelly?

You all sound pretty jealous.

Good work Robin Hood!

Edited by Vanglory

^^^ Contain your jelly.

Im not "Jelly" no, i have a gillie suit (Had before it got removed) Night vision, Range finder, basically everything just waiting for the moment i die now and someone takes it all :D

Elitist 1% oligarch New World Order scumbag. (Yes I counterjelly.)

I tooled up with all this loot in about 30 minutes though and simultaneously ruined some bandits defenses. Feels good.

^^^ Contain your jelly.

Elitist 1% oligarch New World Order scumbag. (Yes I counterjelly.)

I tooled up with all this loot in about 30 minutes though and simultaneously ruined some bandits defenses. Feels good.

man how do you clear barbed wire, of all the times I've had a toolbox, I've only ever got the option to clear like once or twice, pisses me off

No, only good thing is the GPS. The rest is rubbish.

M4A1 CCO SD + DMR

Gullie Suit

GPS + NVGS

Coyote Backpack

all a pvper needs XD

LOL jealous of that xD

Maybe in my first 5 minutes of playing...

I have a Ural with 3 AS50's and 3 M107's

Ujelly?

My current gear is not very bragworthy, but I currently have an AS50, M1911, AKS-74 Kobra, ghillie suit, ALICE pack, rangefinder, GPS and all of the basic tools to answer the thread. We used to have alot of equipment in our group, but we lost most of it because of the server we had it stored on going to shit (all in all 34 primaries stored in 3 vehicles, of which 30 of the weapons were from helicopter crash sites and the barracks).

Edited by Herr Robert

I will never understand people that stuff the fuck out of their inventory with food and drink. 2 food and 2 drink is perfectly fine. 1 food and 1 drink is fine too, it's very unlikely that you'll die of starvation or thirst.

I will never understand people that stuff the fuck out of their inventory with food and drink. 2 food and 2 drink is perfectly fine. 1 food and 1 drink is fine too, it's very unlikely that you'll die of starvation or thirst.

I think it's good to have 3 drink and 2 food items in the event of spawning in the debug zone. Then you have a good chance of making it out of there alive.

our camp has over 30 primary weapons, some of which being 4 M107s, 1 AS50, 1 DMR, 6 FAL, 1 FAL NVG with about 22 mags, 2 PP-19s and a ton of other shit. On me I have the DMR and a pair of NVGs. Our camp has a UAZ which we shot the tires out and are using it for storage, and we used to have an ATV before I flipped it like a moron, and we used to have a tractor but we lost it trying to repair a truck.

Edited by andwii

All i have right nows is Lee Enfield with plenty of magazines, Binoculars, M1911 and Makarov as backup and Czech backpack. Aside from that some useless stuff and stuff not worth mentioning (i.e. watch).

I think it's good to have 3 drink and 2 food items in the event of spawning in the debug zone. Then you have a good chance of making it out of there alive.

Yea, i thought of the same. Died from starvation yesterday. I always fill my backpack with food, not so much with drinks.