Sign in to follow this  
xToxicFrostyx

o.O feeling alone

Is it really necessary to be so pedantic over the difference between a clip and a magazine, particularly if you're not going to bother to explain the difference?

Now, that is the wrong way to deal with that sort of stuff, tactics like that may as well get YOU killed alot of times, Your kind of people is the reason we are trying to avoid other players, and just for advice ; Dont shoot everyone or people will start to hate you and shoot you on sight.

Agreed. The more people that run around shooting everyone on site, the worse the game will be.

Agreed. The more people that run around shooting everyone on site, the worse the game will be.

Isn't that just common practice anyway? I mean, If I see ANYONE with a gun that isn't one of my friends they're getting shot, really not worth risking it. You get people who will suicide kill just for kicks.

Well what I usually do is travel in cover and am rarely seen my other survivors.

I usually stalk them for a while, until they're in a place where escape is not possible, then I spray them from a distance.

If on the off chances that I'm approached by another player, I feign kindness (sharing shit blah blahl blah), then I pop the sucker when he turns around.

If you don't shoot me first, your mistake.

If you stalk them, they dont shoot you, hence them not being a threat, if you stalk them and shoot them, they didnt even see you, let alone shoot you, this is banditry and not surviving. set your facts straight.