Sign in to follow this  
goz

Forever stuck at loading

I have some odd issues with dayz servers. It was all fine till couple days ago.

From that time I cant join 40% of servers ( connecting failed message ) plus another 20% of forever stuck at loading screen ( I get pass lobby,waiting for host,character to create... tried waiting for 30 mins on loading but it doesnt help).

I can play on the rest of servers no problem at all, running smooth and fast like speedy gonzales.

What I tried to do in order to fix it :

- Reinstalling Arma2,Arma OA etc.

- Reinstalling Beta patches

- Reinstalling newest Battleye

- Reinstalling DayZ

- Checked my router settings, downloaded newest firmware

- Used different methods to launch game ( sixlauncher,dayzcommander,arma2 launcher,via steam)

I tried those steps in different configurations but with the same result all the time :/

Btw. I found a strange thing playing the other day, I was playing on US 571 when for random reason I got loosing connection message ( only for me though, my friends could play normally so it wasnt a server crash). After that , when i disconnected and tried to connect again I started to receive forever stuck at loading screen.

This is a big issue for me and my friends, becouse of this we had to move camps 2 times to play together :/

Can anyone help ?

EDIT:

I checked the rpt file for info whats going on in logs while trying to get to a "forever stuck at loading", this was what I got :

"DAYZ: CLIENT IS RUNNING DAYZ_CODE "1.7.2.3""
"PLOGIN: Initating"
"PLOGIN: Player Model Exists"
"PLOGIN: Player Ready"
"PLOGIN: Requesting Authentication... (5307846)"
Client: Object 650:99 (type Type_99) not found.
Client: Object 650:99 (type Type_98) not found.
Client: Object 650:99 (type Type_124) not found.
Client: Object 650:99 (type Type_124) not found.
Client: Object 650:99 (type Type_98) not found.
"PLAYER RESULT: true"
"PLOGIN: authenticated with : ["15349144",[["ItemFlashlight","ItemWatch","ItemKnife","ItemMap","ItemMatchbox","Binocular","revolver_EP1","ItemHatchet","ItemCompass","ItemToolbox","ItemGPS","NVGoggles","M14_EP1"],["ItemBloodbag","ItemMorphine","ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller","ItemWaterbottle","FoodCanPasta","SmokeShellRed","ItemWaterbottle","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","6Rnd_45ACP","ItemBandage","6Rnd_45ACP","ItemBandage","6Rnd_45ACP","ItemBandage","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD"]],["DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1",[["bizon_silenced"],[1]],[["ItemMorphine","ItemPainkiller","FoodSteakCooked","ItemBloodbag","ItemBandage","64Rnd_9x19_SD_Bizon","20Rnd_762x51_DMR"],[1,1,1,1,1,3,1]]],[17553,17562,17562],false,"1.7.2.3","Sniper1_DZ",true,false]"
"Attempting to switch model"
"[]"
"[]"
"Swichtable Unit Created. Equipment:"
"[]"
"[]"
"[[],[]]"
"[[],[]]"
"Attempting Phase two..."
Client: Object 626:418 (type Type_99) not found.
Client: Object 626:418 (type Type_124) not found.
Client: Object 626:418 (type Type_98) not found.

Any ideas ?

Maybe its the ghillie skin ? You can find people reporting same issue with ghillie skin on.

EDIT 2# :

So the problem seems not to be related to skins/gear but specific character-cdkey , so maybe its some sort of corrupt date within hive :/

Other threads about similar problem :

http://dayzmod.com/f...o-separate-pcs/

http://dayzmod.com/f...uck-at-loading/

http://dayzmod.com/f...-stuck-loading/

http://dayzmod.com/f...loading-screen/

Problem resolved -> The issue was resolved by Vipeax, go over here http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48723-official-1724-stuck-at-loading-screen/page__st__100#entry466607 .

Edited by Goztec
  • Like 3

In terms of checking your router settings, have you tried forwarding the following ports;

• port 2302 UDP ArmA2 game network communication.
  • port+1 2303 UDP Gamespy public server reporting.
  • port+3 2305 UDP Voice Over Net transmission.

It seems to be an issue with your internet so there could be something that has begun to restrict your internet, check your firewalls or other programs that could be hindering this. Also, did anything trigger this change other than losing connection? Such as installing a beta patch?

You could also try running it as admin or in compatibility mode, long shots but sometimes they do work. Also, have you tried restarting your router? Or unplugging it for a bit then rebooting it?

Edited by Aftershok

I'm having the same problem flew out to work so havent played for a week came back updated and have the exact same issues tried everything goztec has to no avail.

• Like 1

@Aftershok , thx I tried your suggestions but it didnt help :/

No the loosing conneciton on 571 was totaly random, happened after 1 hour of gameplay on that server and wasnt followed by change of beta or anything on my side.

Reinstalling what ? Check the post again,I reinstalled everything that is related to Arma and DayZ

I have kasperskys IS 2012, but the issues occur no matter what ( antivirus software and firewall disabled or enabled)

I've made a thread in official bug reporting forum, no response yet...

I had this when I updated to the 1.7.2.3 build eveer since that update haven't been able to paly I have a ghillie suit aswell

Same issue, i think. But for me it seems that my hive data is corrupted since the problem persists across multiple machines. Is it possible for them to just wipe our hive data so that we just respawn on the beach?

After searching around I think the problem is not hardware related. The problem lies in character save data or the fact that I'm wearing ghillie or there are some issues with not updated servers.

Character save data is the least suspected thing becouse of the fact I can play on other servers just fine.

But on this stage of mod + so many ways to fuck up settings both in client and server everything is equally possible :P

it is in the character data, and is not ghillie i wasn't wearing one

can it be in the character data? im a new player it say creating charater then gets stuck at loading page

Edited by codls

so you have never played? mm i think its something like the hive loses the player data so bugs out when trying to load it.

K, I give up. Sending a ticket, maybe Devs will be able to help me out.

I just got the same thing after updating to the 1.7.2.4 version.

I have no poblems joining 1.7.2.3 servers but for some reason I get perma-stuck on "Loading..." when trying to join the 1.7.2.4 servers.

My friends claim they load a lot quicker with the new patch... so I guess the game compensates and accumulates their gains onto me (y)

I'm relatively sure getting stuck on loading screen is the fault of some servers because they're sometimes on shite boxes lumped with other servers as opposed to dedicated servers. US 884 loads almost instantly for me whereas a lot of other servers won't let me past loading.