Sign in to follow this  
goz

Forever stuck at loading

If I recall correctly this was because you were running a different ArmA 2 Beta Patch(Newer, since Older would(Should) not work at all). I too think that this is a really infuriating issue that has to be resolved soon.

Too many times have this very issue made me lose the interest to play DayZ at all. Hell, if we could even abort the Loading without having to quit the game - that'd be golden.

Was playing all day today with 1.7.2.3/95310, then updated to 1.7.2.4/95417. 95417 wasn't detected by BE yet so I downgraded to 95310 but kept 1.7.2.4. Now stuck at loading.

I think everyone is experiencing problems, I have tried every as well and cant seem to get past loading. hopefully this is a issue with overloaded battleye servers and we can just wait for the action to die down. Right now everyone is all giddy for the chopper being re-added so there are allot of people trying to play.

Yep me and a mate are in the same boat both updated now cant join servers :(

Perhaps he forgot to mention in the patch notes that lots of players will now be unable to play the game and be stuck on the loading screen.

me too :(

I did notice that beta patch 95417 was available but the site has a 404 now...

This same thing happened to me after I got kicked from a server because my BattleEye wouldn't update. I had some really good stuff too... oh, well, guess I'll try everything.

I find it hillarious that the arma 2 website is down. I think they said screw it, and that its a tomorrow problem.

• Like 1

you guys should relax on bashing the dev. He isn't funded by some big company where he gets all the help he wants. Do what he does and make a mod that attracted roughly 800k players. Ya it sucks cause we can't play, but be patient and lets hope he gets it fixed quick or w/e the problem is gets resolved.

• Like 1

I wasn't knocking the DEV, just reporting a 404 @ the beta D/L site :(

Edited by Soliloquy

you guys should relax on bashing the dev. He isn't funded by some big company where he gets all the help he wants. Do what he does and make a mod that attracted roughly 800k players. Ya it sucks cause we can't play, but be patient and lets hope he gets it fixed quick or w/e the problem is gets resolved.

First off we would relax if it was the first or even 100th time but it happens basically every patch and trust me he/they shouldnt be making these mistakes considering all that they have done so far, they are rushing the patches with no need

Edited by Deadlyburn